centsless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok,I'll sleep on it,my phone number is 714-397-4330.
    I should have asked ,stands coming with,need stands for ads speakers. .
    Hi,I'd like to ask if you could get those L980's to my place for 750.00?
    If you still have them
    Thanks
    centsless
    centsless
    Hi....man....that is tough. I could do $800 with shipping as I do want to pack them right if we do the deal. That is wrap them in foam and double box them. I seal them in plastic before I wrap the foam....and would be sent FedEx.
    I also have a tube guy in the area that is interested and called me yesterday but haven't hooked up yet....so not sure what is going on there.
    I'd love to have them, can't go that high though, I understand , I had woofers, mids, tweeters, and even the crossovers rebuilt in my L730's, gets expensive. .
    I think I spent 155.00 on the woofers, 210.00 for mids, and tweeters, another 100.00 on crossovers. +shipping !
    Plus the 200 mile round trip and 150.00 I gave for them.
    Don't think I'll get that back out of them, but I am happy with the sound.
    centsless
    centsless
    No problem......good luck in your search.
    You know, I am looking at a pair of 1590's, but he is in Kansas, says 500.00 just to ship, his price is fair, but with the shipping, I've got to think about it.
    Let me know a price you are thinking, with shipping,I'd be interested.
    Yes, Richard So also just did my L730's, like the sound, but would be nice sometimes to be able to turn the volume up some more
    centsless
    centsless
    I can get them out there for around $150. I have $775 in them as we speak so add that to shipping. The only reason I am considering selling is I might have a chance at some 2030's. I can see why studios used these for their monitors and they are pretty rare. The woofer was used in their sub-woofer lines so it is strong and clear. 300 watts it can handle. If interested, let me know and I can give you my phone number.
    Hi, you have a pair of Ads speakers for sale, let me know please,
    Thanks
    centsless
    centsless
    Hi.....yes.....the L980's.... drivers were redone by Richard So and everything is in excellent shape. Even have the stands for them. Where are you located?
    centsless
    centsless
    Okay....I see in Cali on my thread. I am in Ohio. What are you looking at price wise?
    hi centsless..
    their is a sansui au x11 for sale on ebay
    wondering if you can find out if its 240 volt switchable...
    and whether you can bid on it...only a day to go...
    I want it
    cheers
    jak
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom