3. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

Nope...... I'm Out Of Work Right Now...... --Charles--
  4. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

Will put them up tonight or tomorrow morning. --Charles--
  5. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

NICE!!!! Guess We're Twins -- Sort Of..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: --Charles--
  6. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

NEXT UP & FINAL FOR TONIGHT!!!!! More Sounds Of Christmas -- Ramsey Lewis Trio -- ARGO (1964)(Vinyl) Side #1: "Snowbound"; "The Twelve Days Of Christmas"; "Egg Nog"; "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer"; "Jingle Bells" Side #2: "Plum Puddin'"; "Snowfall"; "We Three Kings"; "White Christmas"...
  7. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

NEXT UP Ray Charles -- The Spirit Of Christmas -- Columbia (1985)(Vinyl) Side #1: "Little Drummer Boy"; "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"; "This Time Of Year"; "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" Side #2: "That Spirit Of Christmas"; "All I Want For Christmas"; "Christmas In My Heart"; "Winter...
  8. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

HEY ALL!!!! I’m Back!!! AND.... Merry Christmas!!!... Up First Tonight!!!! Mahaila Jackson — Silent Night—Songs For Christmas — Columbia (1962)(Vinyl) Side #1: “Sweet Little Jesus Boy”; “A Star Stood Still”; “Hark! The Herald Angel Sing”; “Christmas Comes To Us All Once A Year”; “Joy To...
  9. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

I’M BACK!!!! I hope everybody is taking care of themselves and continuing to spin grooves during this pandemic. Hope to start spinning again later on today. On the equipment front, due to lack of work and thus for lack of income, I have not make any new gear purchases of my end, and likewise...
  10. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

I’m doing fine.... I’m going to renew on Wednesday or on Friday after Thanksgiving. I’ll be spinning again sometime soon. Happy Thanksgiving . —Charles—
  11. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

Hey Buddy..... How are you doing, how you been? I need to re-subscribe. Where do I need to go now in order to do that? —Charles—
  12. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

13. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

I’m at home (yes of course, I’m doing my part to fight COVID-19), being a little lazy, listening to Prince’s music on my FM Tuner. His tribute special will air tonight on CBS-TV (which of course, I will watch) We lost Prince four years ago today, and let’s be frank, the music world hasn’t been...
  14. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

NOW UP AND FINAL FOR TONIGHT!!!! Norman Connors -- You Are My Starship -- Buddah (1976)(Vinyl) Side #1: "We Both Need Each Other (Vocals By Michael Henderson)"; "Betcha By Golly Wow (Phyllis Hyman On Vocals)"; "Bubbles" Side #2: "You Are My Starship"; "Just Imagine"; "So Much Love"; "The...
  15. chaskelljr63

Today's SOUL Playlist

NOW UP!!!!! Jr. Walker & The All Stars -- Shotgun (Anthology -- Side #1/Track #1 -- (1965)) -- Motown (1974)(Vinyl) Volume Turned UP UP UP UP UP UP On The Floor In My Music Room Jammin With The Volume Turned Up, While My Stereo Is Throwin' Down. --Charles--
Back
Top Bottom