Recent content by cheehpogi

1. cheehpogi

Mc275 mkVI no sound on right channel

Big shout out to Bob the tech, sent him my amp two weeks ago and I got it back today a day before my birthday, a great birthday gift for me. Don’t hesitate to send your Mc to him he is a great guy. Be patient when you send him an email, it may take him a few hours to respond back but I assure...
  2. cheehpogi

I tried all of them, when in mono mode it still does the same thing. When using single ended, same thing. Right channel is just dead silent. All the small tubes are getting warm
  3. cheehpogi

Hello AKer’s, need some help advice before I send my amp to a tech. Bought the amp used and had it for more than 6 mos. Used it last night and everything was working fine but when I fired it up this morning the right channel was dead, no sound at all and not even static or hiss. Change all the...
  4. cheehpogi

c50 pre to c22 mkV

Wow. Thanks for the replies guys, I mostly listen to records but occasionally stream.
  5. cheehpogi

c50 pre to c22 mkV

Been out of rotation for a while and seeking for some advice. I currently have an mc275 mark VI amp and C50 pre paired with a klipsch la scala. Question is, would there be a noticeable difference or would it be just a lateral move? Right now I am enjoying what I have but it always comes to mind...
  6. cheehpogi

Willsenton's R8 KT88/EL34 Tube Amplifier

Morning everyone, I have been out for a while and just getting my feet back to tube amp. I have been watching Skunkie's very informative channel about this amp. ( thank you Maam). I posted this to a different forum and I might as well post it here for some answers. Would it be OK to replace...
  7. cheehpogi

Tube phono pre foray

Its a LOMC.
  8. cheehpogi

Tube phono pre foray

Howdy fellas, I am looking to get into to tube phono pre and need a little advice here. My budget is $1k a little more is fine. I am looking at the Haggerman trumpet also a modified Jolida jd9. Oh btw I am using a MC cart. If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it very much...
  9. cheehpogi

Advice for a new cantilever for Dynavector 20x2 L

Thank MP, I will call him tomorrow.
  10. cheehpogi

Advice for a new cantilever for Dynavector 20x2 L

Have not posted for a while but been constantly keeping up with forum post. Well, I would need some advice on what cantilever and tip to use on a DV20x, I am thinking of sending it to VAS for repair. I don't really have any experience with what repair or upgrade needs to be done. Also...
  11. cheehpogi

Another turntable upgraditis question.

Thanks for the reply guys.
  12. cheehpogi

Not a typo
  13. cheehpogi

https://upscaleaudio.com/collections/vpi/products/vpi-super-prime-scout
  14. cheehpogi

I currently have a sony PS X50 with a denon 103 MC mounted on an aluminum body, pre amp is a Mcintosh C50, amp is an oddysey khartago and speakers are SF Venere S complemented by a single S5 sho REL subwoofer. I would say I have a decent room treatment. Would it make a big difference in sound if...
  15. cheehpogi

Artsy photos of your gear

Have not posted for a while.
Back
Top Bottom