1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
ChefE
Media:
Chef, audio freak,

Share This Page

1. Doug Snow
      Doug Snow
      We can have one in vancouver
      Spin off / cook off
      Sounds great tastes better
  • About

Chef, audio freak,
    I have been a music guy most of my life. At a young age I was given a portable cassette player/ recorder...probably shouldn't have recorded "everything". Later in life I grew into a bigger system, a small ghetto blaster. That was good for breakin'. Moving out of the mid 80's into a teenager, Santa brought me some Cerwin- Vega! speakers. I thanked the neighborhood by blasting heavy metal out the window while friends and I skated. I started deejaying rave music in college, a first in that town. My record collection grew. CD's became popular. I played tapes and records and told people if they ever want to get rid of their vinyl I'd take it....so they did. The more music I accumulated the more I got into the equipment. That's a understatement.
    I received two Bachelor Degrees. I've been snowboarding for 33 seasons. I love chef knives.