1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
ChefE
Media:
Chef, audio freak, music archivest

Share This Page

1. Doug Snow
      Doug Snow
      We can have one in vancouver
      Spin off / cook off
      Sounds great tastes better
  • About

Chef, audio freak, music archivest
    I have been a music guy most of my life. At a young age I was given a portable cassette player/ recorder...probably shouldn't have recorded "everything". Later in life I grew into a bigger system, a small ghetto blaster. That was good for breakin'. Later, Santa brought me some Cerwin- Vega! speakers. Great for blasting heavy metal out the window while friends and I skated on the ramp. I started deejaying rave parties in college, a first in that town. Meanwhile CD's became popular. At home I still played tapes and records and told people if they ever want to get rid of their vinyl, let me know and I'll take them. So they did. Over time my music collection grew and continues too. But now I'm older and tastes have changed, it was time to put together THE SYSTEM -quadraphonic. That led to a long road of fun audio addiction.
    Other:
    Bachelors of Arts Degree in Sociology.
    Bachelors of Science Degree in Culinary Arts and Management.
    Skateboarding since 1980.
    Snowboarding since 1989.
    Old school since birth.