Recent content by chriscats

1. chriscats

Identifying a copy of Miles Davis' Nefertiti

My copy is not on discogs.
  2. chriscats

Identifying a copy of Miles Davis' Nefertiti

I recently picked up this album and I'm having trouble identifying it. I don't know much about these early columbia pressings, so I'm looking for help in narrowing this one down. A member of the Steve Hoffman Audio Forum made a post describing exactly what I've found...
  3. chriscats

Marantz SR 3100 distortion in one channel

Yeah I tried in every configuration I could think of. The headphones just sound totally fine while the speaker badly distorts at moderate volume.
  4. chriscats

Marantz SR 3100 distortion in one channel

Thought I'd crosspost this to see if I could get any help for this issue. Hey all. Quite new to posting here, and still learning about older audio equipment, with my first and current stereo setup being comprised of (except for a Dayton subwoofer) vintage gear. I recently came across a...
  5. chriscats

SR 3100 issue. istortion in one channel

Hey all. Quite new to posting here, and still learning about older audio equipment, with my first and current stereo setup being comprised of (except for a Dayton subwoofer) vintage gear. I recently came across a Marantz SR 3100 receiver which seems to be a lesser known model and not all that...
  6. chriscats

New member, and my first audio setup!

Hello all! I've been using this forum more and more lately, and have gotten a ton of useful information and have learnt a lot while lurking through numerous threads. With help from older posts on this site I have successfully found and improved some vintage audio equipment to create my first...
Back
Top Bottom