Recent content by chuckworkb

1. chuckworkb

MC275 MKVI won’t turn off

I'm curious what the root cause of the problem was?
  2. chuckworkb

NEW - McIntosh C22 Mk V

Nice!
  3. chuckworkb

NEW - McIntosh MC1502

I think moving the speaker connections to the rear was a good idea. That cage would stay in the box.
  4. chuckworkb

NEW - McIntosh MC1502

You can probably turn off the green LED's if you don't like them. You can on the MC275 VI.
  5. chuckworkb

MS750 skipping?

That might be the case or during the file transfer to the drive something went wrong. Did you try loading them again? Parts are tough to come by for that unit. Hasn't been supported in a few years now. I have an MS300 that has a 750 GB drive in it, if you'd like it for parts I'd probably...
  6. chuckworkb

Clock Origin

Spell Check is so easy to do these days. I'd send it back.
  7. chuckworkb

Thank You

Wish the very best to all.
  8. chuckworkb

Mcintosh MC901

9. chuckworkb

Mcintosh MC901

You could always turn off the lights on the meters. I guess it depends on the music you play how much those will be moving around.
  10. chuckworkb

Lamenting the passing of Radio Shack

Radio Shack an Lafayette Radio, back in the day were great for DIY, and they had some decent gear back in the day. I remember when the parts wall, was a very long wall full of everything you needed to complete your project.
  11. chuckworkb

The Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame: McIntosh MR 78 Tuner

Typo in the article - MR 78 was a trailblazer, the first AM/FM tuner precise enough to tune in the weaker of two radio signals broadcast on very close frequencies. There is no AM on the MR78. It is a fantasic FM tuner that is for sure. I mostly listen to classical stations on Sunday...
  12. chuckworkb

Mcintosh MC901

My mother told me once, OK, well maybe she told me twice, If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. :) I can't say I always listened. I am not fond of the looks, but if this fits someones needs and pocketbook, go for it. Enjoy the music and forgo the hate. :) So much...
  13. chuckworkb

Show us your flea-watts amps!

Nice!
  14. chuckworkb

Show us your flea-watts amps!

Very Nice!
  15. chuckworkb

Gold Lion kt-88 reliability?

Yep.
Back
Top Bottom