Recent content by Clifferd

1. C

Anyone familiar with Ritter Audiac Tube Amp Rochester NY

I got mine running with all but two of the amp tubes removed - the two most front tubes are to add enough gain for the reel to reel tape heads they're driven from. If that stage is eliminated, one can wire the RCA's to the input pots and run those into the next stages - bypassing the first stage...
  2. C

Would be happy to help get it restored if y'all are interested and need the help. Very good sounding little amps!
  3. C

7+ year old bump...and I'm more of a lurker but this one was too cool to not share. Hopefully I can upload pics. I scored one of these amps from a friend out of Longview, Texas. I'm very familiar with restoring vintage tube HiFi gear and was ecstatic to get this oddball in. It didn't come with a...
  4. C

I fix it all! Hello fellas!! :)

Ad was taken care of, thanks for your time admins! :)
  5. C

Hey there! I'd like to post the ad for my friend while following the rules and not stepping on any toes. This ad in no way benefits me (actually the opposite, less gear for me to buy lol). I have pictures and contact info for the seller and am simply posting this to gear up interest in his...
  6. C

Hi guys my name is Cliff Schecht and I build and fix both SS and vacuum tube audio gear out of north Austin. Guitar amps, receivers of any vintage (or modern) and pretty much anything electronics related (whatever people will pay to have fixed). Been on some of the other audio forums so I should...
Back
Top Bottom