clinic-audio
Last Activity:
Oct 23, 2017 at 4:36 PM
Mc Intosh ,Quad, Yamaha repair

Share This Page

clinic-audio

all on YAMAHA untill 1990, from France

Hello Tony , bad news , no meters availables . I have others but not CA610 . Sorry but I wanted to be sure before to answer you ! Apr 21, 2017

clinic-audio was last seen:
Oct 23, 2017 at 4:36 PM
    1. backinthelou
      backinthelou
      Thanks for the help. I'll double check the autoformers. If you have tips, I am all ears. Thanks again.
    2. TonyBr
      TonyBr
      Thank you. It was with a shot. Take care.

Antoine( my middle name)
    3. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      Hello Tony , bad news , no meters availables . I have others but not CA610 . Sorry but I wanted to be sure before to answer you !
    4. TonyBr
      TonyBr
      Will do.

Merci
    5. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      Hello Tony , yes , please wait . Looking for that takes me time . Will come back to you as soon as possible . Patrice .
    6. TonyBr
      TonyBr
      Any luck in locating one?

Thanks

Tony
    7. TonyBr
      TonyBr
      Thank you very much. That would be great if you did!

Tony
    8. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      Hello Tony , I have to see if I still have a new one
    9. TonyBr
      TonyBr
      Unfortunately it (the left one) cannot be fixed according to the tech that has the unit including forwarding him your suggestions? Sounds like the VU meter is specific for the 610 only. I have had no luck finding a donor unit.

Tony Broussard
      Sarasota FL
      1. Harryconover
        Harryconover
        If you like the unit see if you can find a pair that mecanicly will fit the chassis met re have a adjustment, when replaced you should do a full set up too .
        May 25, 2017
    10. Addict1337
      Addict1337
    11. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      hello bill where are you ? I have questions to ask you . Can you e-mail me : cliniqueaudio@orange.fr thanks PATRICE
    12. billqs
      billqs
      Hi! I have a pair of STAX 007 mk2 that have channel imbalance with the right channel lower than the left. Do you any ideas toward fixing, or what would you charge if you could help?

Thanks! Bill Street
    13. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      Hello , I think (I have to watch in my stock) yes , brand new never used and pinch roller , record switch too .PATRICE
    14. acattanach
      acattanach
      HI Patrice, Have you heads for a Yamaha TC511S Cassette Deck?
    15. rickcl
      rickcl
      Sounds great Patrice.
    16. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      Sorry , get the answer too late . Will call tomorow, sunday ! PATRICE
    17. rickcl
      rickcl
      Thank you Patrice. 1 408 334 5735
    18. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      Hello Rick , yes , I can help you , your tel number with country code Talk to you very soon . PATRICE. cliniqueaudio at orange dot fr
      1. rickcl
        rickcl
        Patrice is your email cliniqueaudio@orange.fr ?
        Nov 27, 2016
    19. rickcl
      rickcl
      Patrice I was told you might be able to help me. I recently came into a Yamaha CA-RI integrated amplifier. 100 volt model. I have a reducer transformer but cant get the protect relay to click. I think it might be dc offset on the output. Would you happen to have this service manual? I have the CA810 manual and I am trying to transpose.
      Thank you very much, Rick
    20. clinic-audio
      clinic-audio
      hello dsc5 , I have your e-mail address but every message I send is rejected send me your tel number in e-mail I receive them well
  • About

Mc Intosh ,Quad, Yamaha repair
    Like to repair high quality hifi stuff

Electronic

Signature

3 B1,1 C1, 2 UC1,2 B2,3 C2A,1 C2 silver,1 CT7000 , 1 T2 Black,1 T2 Silver ,2 CR3020,2 CR2020,2 PX2 ,3 K960 S & B, 3 K850,1 TC1000 B & S, 1 CA1000II.