clinic-audio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Clinic - Audio

I have a working Yamaha b1 that I changed all the caps, resistors and reset the bias. looking for power supply 15000uf at 100 vdc caps. I was led to you in search of a replacement or that you might have made a replacement card holding 4 caps. If you or someone has an answer, please let me now. Thanks Dave
    Still waiting for an answer Patrice. It is time that you make real commitment that you honor. After all my final option is to look for legal advice
    Hi, I want VU meter housings for Mc2155. Do you have a pair? How much it cost? How do I pay you i.e. bank transfer, paypal?
    Still waiting for my 2 B1 amps since 2014. In the meantime I restored a Sansui AU X1, A Sony PS-B80, 2 Sony TA-N7B's, Sony TAE88b, Sony TTS8000 with brand new PCB and electronics. Built a new house and run an engineering company
    I would like to conclude our business on a friendly basis. If you also prefer that you need to either 1) make a real commitment --that you honor-- to complete work in the near term; or 2) return my money and equipment. And I am prepared to come to your place of business to ensure that that happens. Advise me of which option you prefer. Again, I prefer not to endanger your reputation or to pursue legal avenues.
    Reactions: gkg2k
    G
    gkg2k
    I've been following this section of the forum for a long time as I have a pair of legendary MC40 power amps to restore and was thinking of contacting Cliniqueaudio. But reading your terrible experience I will keep away from this technical center.May I say that it is a great pity that technical ability does not go hand in hand with fairness. I feel a great disappointment. I wish you to resolve your issue with him asap
    Patrice, It's been 2 yrs of waiting and excuses. I can no longer extend my trust in you. The main issues I sent amp/pre to you have not been addressed (change amp to 230V and repair board in Preamp). Your latest commitment to complete amp in June, preamp in July came and went. Last email I sent August 31 remains unanswered.
    I was recommended to you that you may have the capability of rewinding transformers for McIntosh MX110. I’ve got a unit with an open secondary winding on one tap of the high voltage winding. I hear this is a common failure mode on this unit.

Do you do these repairs? Looks like you are in France so would require shipping overseas. If you do this, what is your estimated turn around time?
    B2 Drive cicuit board. either with or without parts is fine, just as long as it's not cracked lol. How the hell does one crack a board? Anyway, my email is ttechs@tds.net name is Jim, if you can help please contact me there. I would appreciate it! :)
    Bonjour Patrice,
    j'ai un Yamaha T2 vraiment fabuleux, quand j'ai vu un CT-7000 à vendre déclaré en panne le me suis lancé quand même.
    C'est un modèle américain et un malin l'a branché en 220V, le transfo (GA-60610-SM30d) a grillé, il est irréparable. J'en cherche un en bon état ou un moyen de le remplacer pour réveiller le bel endormi,.
    J'espère que c'est faisable.
    Bien cordialement
    Didier
    Yes Phil , I can help . I do this very often.You can contact me to my direct e-mail address .cliniqueaudio@orange.fr
    Bonjour Patrice,

I'm looking for a kit to recap my MC240, including Power supply Capacitor, would you be able to help?
    I see that you are from france, je parle aussi francais :)

Merci,

Phil
    Hello there,
    Patrice
    I'm in need of a power transformer for a mx110z
    # T-124-127B
    Wondering if you might either have one or be able to point me in the direction of someone who does.
    A rewind is an option. You've been mentioned in the forum, thought I'd try you first.
    Thank you,
    4thstreet
    ps I've lived in Paris for 4 years, 1999-2003
    Dear Patrice, we have been in contact many times about the progress of my 2 B1 Amps since 2014. I want everybody else to know to take care to do business with you. You seem to knowledgable but it makes no sense to offer your services If you cannot handle the workload. I hope we can still settle this in good understanding
    F
    Fuzzy Logic
    I know my logic can be a bit fuzzy but 6 years, really! You are very patient and I hope you're lucky enough to even get them back.

Thanks for the warning.
    atkinsonrr
    atkinsonrr
    Hello Harolda. I am in the same situation. Patrice has had an amp and preamp of mine for 2yrs. There seems to be no real progress and no real answers. Deadlines are committed to and then ignored. Can I ask what you did to get you equipment either fixed or returned? I would appreciate any advice. This is very crazy!
    Hi, I'm curious about the replacement drum for the PX-3 turntables. Do you sell them or can you point me in the direction to purchase one?
    Hello Mica , yes , I have many units to do and for yours I will try to do it for end of this month . Sorry , this is a difficult case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom