Recent content by clinic-audio

1. clinic-audio

C11 Face Plate relettering by Radiodaze

Hello Radiodaze will supply you the glass separate from the bottom aluminium part where letters are gone I remind you that RADIODAZE will supply the glass without MCINTOSH logo
  2. clinic-audio

MX113 problem in FM stereo mode

Hello crv00 you are right
  3. clinic-audio

MX113 problem in FM stereo mode

Hello frankr Can you post a picture of your dammaged part ?
  4. clinic-audio

McIntosh C26 Schematic Request

Hello Matt's Dad What is the part number of your service manual ? What will be the part number of the service manual that MCINTOSH Lab will send you ? I do have the 038-332 and 038-964
  5. clinic-audio

MC2300 meter issues

Hello jim2300 Germanium diode 070-052 substitute is 070-003 070-003 diode is commercial code 1N541 and 1N542 1N541 Germanium diode is 50V 30mA they still available today
  6. clinic-audio

MR 78 Black Cord Unhooked

Hello Don't you have this document ?
  7. clinic-audio

RIP Terry DeWick

Rest in peace Terry Patrice
  8. clinic-audio

MC 2505-2 right channel distortion

Hello Replace the both in the same channel in once you will save time and money Same on the other channel I can say to any reader that in all MCINTOSH amplifiers using these transitors you should replace these transistors (132-021 and 132-032) who become bad with years Don't forget that I am...
  9. clinic-audio

MC 2505-2 right channel distortion

Hello Replace your 132-021 (transistor with yellow dot) and 132-032 " flying saucers " (transistor with orange dot) on the both channels MPSA05 and MPSA55 are the perfect sub , be carefull with EBC and your distortion will disapear
  10. clinic-audio

Marantz 2500 toroidal power transformer blown

Hello Branko A scoop ! your power transformer is not dead ! Don't loose your time and you money trying to rewind it . The problem is coming from the thermal fuse like in MARANTZ 2600 make research on color wires and you will be able to bypass the thermal fuse The power transformer has no reason...
  11. clinic-audio

McIntosh MC2505-2

hello Speaker switch is no more available Speaker switch is stereo model
  12. clinic-audio

McIntosh MC2505-2

Two kind of front panel does exist for the MC2505-2 - old one is 0FF,-20, -10,0 -last one is -20, -10, 0, OFF Only the last one still be produced today
  13. clinic-audio

McIntosh MC2505-2

Whitch MC2505 do you have ? Is the zero position on the left or on the right front panel ?
  14. clinic-audio

MVP881-impossible to fix due to lack of parts. Any well-known parts suppliers?

Can you post here some picture of your complete CDM And one picture without the cover to see inside witch CDM optical you have inside
  15. clinic-audio

MVP881-impossible to fix due to lack of parts. Any well-known parts suppliers?

Hello Castor Troy 1) try to get the service manual 2) if you can't to get it try to know whitch DENON unit is the base of this unit 3) find the reference of the laser ass'y and laser optical I don't think that the laser will be european type by a Japanese type Tell us more
Back
Top Bottom