Recent content by cloneofkane

1. cloneofkane

These guys rock!

Great communicating with and selling some records to @ceylon , @mcdmgb , and @BNR1 -- really appreciate it, guys! Dave
  2. cloneofkane

multichamp12

As many have posted already (including me), @multichamp12 is a trusted, knowledgable and overall really cool guy. He really cares about the records he sells and has always been patient with my questions and communication overall. And execution is top notch -- conservative grading, excellent...
  3. cloneofkane

Motnick

@Motnick is pleasure to communicate with -- smooth transaction and cool cat. Thank you and enjoy the records!
  4. cloneofkane

Positive dealings with BassKulcha and NavLinear

Shout out to @BassKulcha and @NavLinear -- both provided great communication, as well as smooth and easy transactions. A+ all around -- thanks, guys!
  5. cloneofkane

cz606 and ScramMan2

Great selling experience with both cz606 and ScramMan2 -- timely communication and payment. Thanks, guys!
  6. cloneofkane

Positive feedback for and thanks to many, some very belated

I started buying/selling again in Bartertown this year and completely forgot about the Feedback thread, so my apologies for the late positive feedback for many of the below. Thanks to all for smooth and stress-free transactions and happy holidays, all! :beerchug: @pingpongcomp (Coltrane)...
  7. cloneofkane

JBL L-112 noise one channel

I verified that the headshell wires were snug to the cartridge and tonearm connectors, and that the headshell was snuggly attached to the tone arm. I reseated the TT RCA cables, and tightened the ground wire connector on back of the receiver (could have been a primary culprit). I also spread out...
  8. cloneofkane

Thank you for this detailed advice. I'll go through the steps recommended tonight.
  9. cloneofkane

Thanks -- the speaker in question is about 6' away from the TT (the other speaker is only about 2' away from the TT). TT is stitting on a credenza while speakers are on floor stands. That all said, I am going to create as much separation as space will allow. I am fairly sure the sound is coming...
  10. cloneofkane

When I am playing records (Marantz 6300 -> Marantz 2275 --> JBL L-112s) I get some noise on one channel when I put the needle on the record that sounds like a low rumble. No such rumble with cassette player or streaming from DAC. Thought I might need to check my headshell wires or perhaps even...
  11. cloneofkane

Paulvo

@paulvo sold me a beauty of a record -- arrived as described (better, IMO), safely packed and quickly. Great buying experience... thanks again!
  12. cloneofkane

Truck

First class all the way -- packed very well, shipped same day, and the condition of the vinyl and jacket exceeded grading, in my opinion. Thanks again, Truck!
  13. cloneofkane

Good morning: I just bought a Marantz 26 and the red stereo light illuminates with FM (and pulls...

Good morning: I just bought a Marantz 26 and the red stereo light illuminates with FM (and pulls stations in better than my 2275), but not AUX or Phono (haven't tried Tape) -- I know some of the old Pioneers' stereo light is only on with the tuner and a FM stereo signal -- hoping that is the...
  14. cloneofkane

bandg69

Thrilled with the 3 records received from bandg69. Not only were they graded conservatively, but they were packed incredibly well for the journey. Thank you very much to a superb seller!
  15. cloneofkane

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

Thank you for the gift card, AK! :banana:
Back
Top Bottom