CohibaJoe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I am interested in the MC275 clone amplifier you bought. Can you please tell me o give the link from where you bought? Thanks in advance
    Reactions: McMack
    CohibaJoe
    CohibaJoe
    Hi, Overall, a nice sounding Amp with the Upgrades I have done. AliExpress - Queenway Store
    HI Joe. I have a Luxman L450. Would you still have the service manual for the Luxman
    My Email is geskii@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Hello Joe , I'm looking foe volume knob for luxman c02 .Thank You
    CohibaJoe
    CohibaJoe
    Hi, I do not have a C-02 parts unit. Will setup an alert on eBay. Thanks
    I am looking for a user manual for a luxman l450, it looks like you may have a copy, could you possibly email it to me.
    CohibaJoe
    CohibaJoe
    Hi Gerry, Please send your Email address.
    jHi Cohiba Joe. Do you still have your SX-1050 parts unit? I need a few parts to make my SX-1050 complete. these are the parts I need if you have any of them

Tuner glass
    dial pointer
    volume knob
    Bass pot
    3 buttons

any help would be greatly appreciated
    Hi Gooda day... Maybe this may be too much but I am in dire need for a copy of Luxman L-450 service manual and maybe with a kind hearted guy like you to a fellow audio enthusiast spare me a copy of the said manual as there seem to be a problem with my unit.
    Just in case, my email is zhimiro@gmail.com. I am from the Philippines.
    Thank you in advance.
    Hello CohibaJoe

Saw your post on recap of Kenwood Basic M2A, and you promised a cap List.
    Would you share the list

Thanks
    Enrique
    Joe I have been reading your posts for a wile. I have luxman M-400,C-1000 and a L-100 I noticed you have done a re-cap on the L-100 I sent it to a shop to get it working but hd did not re-cap it and the sound is not that good on to mu question did you wright down the steps and what you replaced
    Thank you
    Dear sir, I ran across your video of restoring a Pioneer SX-1250 which I have from new. I live in the Atlantic City area and I see you're in Central NJ (no issue for me to drive). Is it possible to call you (need a number) to arrange for you to service my unit. As for a heads up, since new I always had a (I think it's the) "Right" channel losing power. Thank you in advance.
    My direct contact is, Ltcycle@aol.com
    Hi Joe, I'm a new owner of a Sony STR-6800SD, looking for a service manual. Hifiengine has a poor quality schematic and there's one manual for sale on ebay but the seller won't post outside the US. Is there a remote chance you have a manual you'd be willing to sell or, could you arrange some high quality photos of the schematic that could offer an improvement on what's publicly available at the moment?
    CohibaJoe
    CohibaJoe
    Hi..Let me check..I have been cleaning docs up and the SM is not in my rack.
    Thanks, Joe
    Hi CohibaJoe:

How are you?

I saw you post on other forums, so I thought that I would ask you. Do you know of anywhere to find Pioneer PL 630 parts? Especially an oscillator chip or proprietary integrated circuit. I have been searching the net and ebay for those items.

Thank you for your time.
    CohibaJoe
    CohibaJoe
    Hi, Nothing for my parts bin. I am saving these for my 630. Let me check on a site that sells parts.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Hi Joe, how's your Marantz 1250 after the rebuild?
    It's been long since I touched mine after a power supply board recap.
    Now, want to restart and do the rest.
    Do you have a complete parts list with you, the final one?
    Wow!
    This is unreal and great!
    Thanks SO much.
    Very interested!
    Any way I can just get the antenna, to save postage?
    Paypal is no problem.
    I also have an address in Point Roberts, WA, if that is easier.
    Let me know what you are looking for it.
    Hi , I saw you had a onkyo M 504 recapped and wondered how it went. I have repaired many amps and installed nichicon 10,000uf 80v caps and it blew the Q435. any suggestions or thoughts? It was working fine and even came up briefly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom