C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Those 8320 tweeters work beautifully...and if installed correctly look like they belong there. I did have to cut a small notch for the terminals as I suspected but after that they fit right in and work like a charm and sound wonderful. Really brought my old speakers back to life with minimal fuss...a lucky find.
    Thank you for your response. I didn't so much mean about the connectors but whether or not those tweeters are compatible with the system as far as the crossovers, etc...whether they will be in phase with the existing system or whether they might sound out of place compared to the original tweeters. You recommend the GT-525 which will require modification to the cabinet to fit, but I found these:

http://www.parts-express.com/tang-band-25-302sh-1-shielded-neodymium-dome-tweeter--264-804

which will fit as-is without modifications, even though they have an odd shaped flange. What do you think of these compared to the 525? Is it worth the extra trouble to enlarge the hole and go with the 525 or is this other one just as good? Would appreciate your thoughts.
    I was reading a post about MCS speakers and you made a comment about GT-525 dome tweeters to replace the existing cone tweeters in 8232 speakers. I am wanting to know if those tweeters can be installed without any electrical modifications, just disconnect existing connections and connect them up? Thank you for your time.

Brian.
    Call Centennial Electronics in Colorado Springs and tell them you need a Matsushita power switch. Or simply desolder the power switch first and take a look at it. It is a very easy fix. Only takes five minutes and a soldering iron.

(719)-633-4666
    Hello, My name is Tim, I read on of your old posts that said you had found a replacement power switch for a Technics SU Z760 I have one of those and the power switch is bad. do you recall what the part # for that switch was? I would like to find one to fix the amp. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom