Recent content by cpper

1. C

What audio splitter ?

My order arrived today, I bought the cheapest products available, to see if the combination works. The jack -> RCA cable and the two RCA -> jack stereo adapter costed 1.2$. Aaand it works like expected, and the sound actually isn't too bad for the 1$ gear :music: Thanks guys for the help !
  2. C

What audio splitter ?

Thanks :) I think(after reading this) that will work only if I add 2x these.
  3. C

What audio splitter ?

whoaru99, this is what your recommendation does, am I right ?
  4. C

What audio splitter ?

I'm in eastern Europe, so I'll look for the cables in the local shops here, or buy from something like aliexpress if I don't find them. I wouldn't buy from the US because I'll probably pay 10x the amount just for the shipping. The Hosa cable, recommended by crazy-in-az does this too ? Or do I...
  5. C

What audio splitter ?

Thanks guys :) The speaker has 3.5mm jack input, so I think what crazy-in-az recommended is what I need. Do you believe these cable1, cable2, cable3 do the same thing ? I can't understand from the description if they do what the one above does or have two separate stereo outputs.
  6. C

What audio splitter ?

Hi there :) First of all I want to say I'm a total noob regarding audio gear and naming conventions, but hopefully I'll be clear enough. I have two portable stereo speakers(connected with 3.5mm aux cable) and want to be able to play the left channel of music on one speaker, and the right channel...
Back
Top Bottom