Recent content by craggd

1. craggd

The Holy Grail - B-209

Damn Fever that is the first octant-amped system I have seen. You must have some Altec cinema speaker to drive!
  2. craggd

The Holy Grail - B-209

I have heard of downsizing a home but not down-voltaging!
  3. craggd

The Holy Grail - B-209

I can relate, I am up to four step-downs! And that is after resetting all my restored tube equipment to 117v.
  4. craggd

The Holy Grail - B-209

Would be interested in your experience with resetting the voltage tap to 117v. I am running mine with a transformer, which isn't a big deal other than it takes up space.
  5. craggd

The Holy Grail - B-209

Congrats on your acquisition! I really enjoy mine. Here is a link to my post when I acquired mine that includes a link to a YouTube from the seller I bought it from which is pretty cool. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sansui-b-209-the-tube.762648/
  6. craggd

The Mighty BA-5000

I love mine until I need to move it!
  7. craggd

My Christmas present AU-111 arrived today

Good wife to have!
  8. craggd

input Mc transformer for au-111

I have not seen build info but you can find them on Yahoo Japan with reasonable frequency. Price range of $300-500 a pair. Good luck!
  9. craggd

My Christmas present AU-111 arrived today

Nice X'mas gift to self! Enjoy a truly great amp.
  10. craggd

G22000 enough for AR9s?

I am running my AR9's with a BA-5000 and it has no problems driving them at all. Don't play them at top volume, nor do I know why you would need to, but have no doubt it would be fine if I did.
  11. craggd

Sansui rack setups - would love to see them!

There are no holes, so it was either replaced or came that way? Actually prefer the way mine is, as it looks cleaner to me.
  12. craggd

Didn't know it had a handle! There is a magnet on the top, push it and it releases the door, close the door and it engages and keeps it closed. Maybe that was added?
  13. craggd

GX-7. Picked it up on Craigslist for $20. Had to replace the wheels but no big deal
  14. craggd

Brand new member! (with a Sansui QRX-9001)

Here is a link to the go to QRX repair folks. Might want to give them a call, they may be able to provide guidance and if repair is needed they are highly regarded. Welcome to AK and good luck getting it running great! https://www.qrxrestore.com/
  15. craggd

Sansui SPL-700 Woofer Dilemma

They do look different. Mine are like your reference shot.
Back
Top Bottom