cratz2's Recent Activity

1. cratz2 liked johnebravo's post in the thread Jaw....dropped.....

I think that that is currently the Official Radio of North Korea, but, oddly, it doesn't pick up Voice of America broadcasts . . .

Sep 20, 2017 at 2:10 PM
  2. cratz2 liked judsonw's post in the thread Question about need for a headphone amp.

I have HD600s and while I do prefer listening to them through my Valhalla 2, they sound decent plugged into my Yamaha RX-V2300 and even...

Sep 19, 2017 at 5:27 PM
  3. cratz2 liked whoaru99's post in the thread Not another speaker wire debate.

@Bob Thank you (or the mods, whomever cleaned up).

Sep 19, 2017 at 5:25 PM
  4. cratz2 liked Markoneswift's post in the thread Getting back to DSLR after a break.

I have used classic manual lenses on digital bodies for years so I'm fine with manual focus and stop down metering. I remember about...

Sep 19, 2017 at 3:25 PM
  5. cratz2 replied to the thread Getting back to DSLR after a break.

To be clear, on the 40x, those lenses will only work in Manual mode with zero metering... sorr of an educated guessing game and it's...

Sep 19, 2017 at 2:29 PM
  6. cratz2 liked Markoneswift's post in the thread Getting back to DSLR after a break.

Hey all Audio has kind of taken over my photography recently but in an attempt to get back into it, I decided to pick up a relatively...

Sep 18, 2017 at 9:18 PM
  7. cratz2 liked Markoneswift's post in the thread Getting back to DSLR after a break.

Excited ! I picked up a Tokina 12-24mm F/4 II DX-Pro off our auction site today for $80 !! The AF is broken but I rarely use AF...

8. cratz2 replied to the thread Getting back to DSLR after a break.

And remember you can use pretty much any AIs, AI and pre-AI lens in the D40x. Just be sure to remember you shouldn't use the pre-AI...

9. cratz2 replied to the thread Question about need for a headphone amp.

I'd say that for me, I'd take the 650s hands down over the X2. The overall clarity, detail and treble balance of the 650s is a step up...

Sep 18, 2017 at 6:48 PM
  10. cratz2 liked wyceeric's post in the thread Question about need for a headphone amp.

I've seen that one mentioned around here. Looked it up and it seems to be a decent one. Once I settle on which cans to upgrade to,...

Sep 18, 2017 at 5:59 PM
  11. cratz2 liked JoeESP9's post in the thread Question about need for a headphone amp.

Lucky me! Although I missed the Massdrop offering of the Little Dot MKII I found it for the same price ($119) on Newegg. Unfortunately...

Sep 18, 2017 at 5:59 PM
  12. cratz2 liked wyceeric's post in the thread Help to narrow it down, please..

Thanks judsonw, that's what I figured based my reading. I think it looks like the 600s are the way to go among the Sennheiser cans....

Sep 18, 2017 at 3:54 PM
  13. cratz2 liked judsonw's post in the thread Help to narrow it down, please..

I will say that I have been thoroughly enjoying my Senn HD600. From time to time I plug them directly into my laptop (a three year old...

14. cratz2 liked wyceeric's post in the thread Help to narrow it down, please..

Looking to make my first headphone upgrade and could use your collective wisdom. Started out with Goldring DR 150, which I still really...

15. cratz2 liked wyceeric's post in the thread Question about need for a headphone amp.

Thanks, fellas. I had figured it was about more than just impedance, that does make sense. My problem with the idea of the amp isn't...

Sep 18, 2017 at 3:51 PM