Recent content by Crazy Gnome

1. Crazy Gnome

Shine on You Crazy Diamond. Official Pink Floyd Thread.

Remixed and reimagined
  2. Crazy Gnome

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

New single from Blue Oyster Cult New album out April 15. It will be archive original and cover songs. They used AI to remix them. Didn't care for the song at first but it started to grow on me
  3. Crazy Gnome

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

New single from Blue Oyster Cult New album out April 15. It will be archive original and cover songs. They used AI to remix them. Didn't care for the song at first but it started to grow on me.
  4. Crazy Gnome

Most Underrated Album from the Mid-1980s

I think we might have missed the point of the OP. It was a declaration of the most underrated album- Can Stephenson Righteous Anger- not a request for all mid eighties underrated albums.
  5. Crazy Gnome

86 Cactus World News Urban Beaches
  6. Crazy Gnome

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

18" The Ridge Tool Company pipe wrench for 7.50 I was thrifting with my 12 year old son and he found it.
  7. Crazy Gnome

Butthole Surfers Psychic ...Powerless... another Man's Sac
  8. Crazy Gnome

Zebra S/T Wouldn't recommend streaming this one. It sounds like garbage . Very reasonably priced vinyl copies are available. It's 1983 so maybe doesn't qualify.
  9. Crazy Gnome

I haven't heard anything from the post Alan Wilson years that I enjoy unfortunately. They seem to lose some of the magic after his passing. I certainly haven't heard them all. So maybe I just heard some bad ones.
  10. Crazy Gnome

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

New reggae comp
  11. Crazy Gnome

New reggae comp.
  12. Crazy Gnome

Today's SOUL Playlist

Back
Top Bottom