cries55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would love to, but never got a users manual and sold my TAD100's. I can help you with the biasing of those tubes if you want tho M email is cries55@yahoo.com
    hello cries55, i am new to the forum but not to audio. just picked up a pair of tad 1000 with a bunch of extra tubes at a really great price.the only thing that is missing is the user manual. would you be able to share a copy with me, i will gladly reemburse you for your trouble.i had heard you could use kt 90, 100, 120 power tubes and el 34 as drivers with these but i do not want to attempt until i have more info. any guidance would be appreciated.my personal email is bpg3@optonline.net.
    best regards
    bill
    I do- I have, by my last count of right now, 5 with little or no writing but all have diamonds on the bottom.
    cries55@yahoo.comhey all- I picked up this mystery receiver and was wondering if anyone had any info on the maximus sound corp of new jersey. The receiver is a small black faced with cursive gold lettering that lights up blue and green- I can't get a photo up but if you google maximus sound images it is the first photo. Any info would be greatly appreciated. peace chuck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom