1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
CT MacKenzie
Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2017 at 6:19 AM
Birthday:
Mar 5, 1975 (Age: 42)
Production Lead Operator

Share This Page

CT MacKenzie

New Member, Male, 42, from Near Williamsport Pennsylvania

Love my vinyl, and now learning how to truly enjoy the sound of vinyl. Jun 18, 2017 at 1:27 PM

CT MacKenzie was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Jun 24, 2017 at 6:19 AM
    1. CT MacKenzie
      CT MacKenzie
      Love my vinyl, and now learning how to truly enjoy the sound of vinyl.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 5, 1975 (Age: 42)
    Production Lead Operator
    Like I said I have always played vinyl, but using cheap turntables and what not, now that I have the time and resources I want to learn about the vintage equipment and build a stack that makes my old man jealous :)...Starting off with what I can scrounge up, but in time and with help, guidance and knowledge from folks in forums such as this, I will get there..!

What prompted me somewhat on this path, a few years back I bought an old church and renovated it into a home for my wife and me and our 5 children, but the acoustics of this structure are phenomenal, and even with the crappie equipment I formerly used the sound was decent, then my Dad loaned me his vintage Pioneer system, and he spared nothing when he invested and the upkeep has been meticulous. And when I powered up that system in this building it was the talk of the neighborhood....good and bad.....lol...about an 8 block radius.....that's when I knew I needed to make a change.