1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
cubdog
Last Activity:
Jul 21, 2017 at 9:04 PM
Birthday:
Jun 30, 1952 (Age: 65)

Share This Page

cubdog

banging through drywall, Male, 65, from Oregon IL.

Subscriber
cubdog was last seen:
Jul 21, 2017 at 9:04 PM
    1. Bonkers60
      Bonkers60
      Hi Ross,
      Thanks for the invite. Would love to hear those AN speakers sometime. family keeps me pretty busy most weekends, still have kids in school. They were near the top of my list when I was starting to plan my speaker build. Sounds like you have a nice system going there!

Tim
    2. DSD-13
      DSD-13
      Is that your dog? sweet ^^
    3. jleon92f
      jleon92f
      Happy Birthday! Enjoy so Music..

John.
    4. hamilton02
      hamilton02
      Thank you for looking and the kind comment.
    5. cubdog
      cubdog
      Everything is fine here. It didn't seem too bad. Then again my back went out recently and I've been on pain killers and muscle relaxers. I might have slept through everything. I hope you are well. Ross
    6. markthefixer
      markthefixer
      Hey Cub, are you OK? I hear Oregon, IL was hit bad Monday (4/6/10) night.
    7. MarkAnderson
      MarkAnderson
      Hey Ross. Doing fine. It's good to hear from you. I guess I have been rather scarce lately - just too much other crap going on... Y'all doin' okay?
    8. DucFan
      DucFan
      Hello Ross, Thanks; that's Sasha, she's a little over two years old and is indeed a brindle. She's a big girl at 26" and a little over 100 lbs. She's my sixth Akita, I used to breed and show them back in the 1980's and still have some contacts among breeders. Her daddy championed at 10 months and granddaddy was a best in show winner. Only kind of dog I've ever owned and I guess there's no need to switch now :-)
    9. Art K.
      Art K.
      Thank you, Ross, for your kind words. You play some kickin' jazz ass well. I'm still in Oregon and will be for the foreseeable future. Enjoy the afternoon!
    10. Fast_Eddie
      Fast_Eddie
      Hey Ross,

We're doing great! I "phase out" of the audio stuff from time to time. Sometimes for a good while. But I'm kinda back into it. We'll see what happens when autocross starts up again.

I've been training for a half marathon and pretty serious about making it. Won't be fast, but I want to make it. So that's taking a good bit of the little time I have.

How you doing? Everything good I hope.

Take care,

Ed
    11. cubdog
      cubdog
      That's funny, great name! Jasper is named after the artist Jasper Johns. I name all my dogs after artists?
    12. HappyT_Harry
      HappyT_Harry
      He's actually right around that age and weight. Named him Otis because when he was a puppy his feet were so big they made him clumsy. So I named him after a drunk. haha
    13. HappyT_Harry
      HappyT_Harry
      love your avatar picture!
    14. jguzman21
      jguzman21
      Treats you right for deserting us ;-) How is the golf game going?
    15. jguzman21
      jguzman21
      Hey amigo!! How is the retired life?
    16. gonzp
      gonzp
      Hey Rossco!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 30, 1952 (Age: 65)

Signature

Robert Grodinsky Research Model 5
    Bel Canto DAC 1.5