cube-tube's Recent Activity

1. cube-tube liked highend64's post in the thread A big change to my system today....

Very nice cube-tube! Enjoy!

May 22, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  2. cube-tube replied to the thread A big change to my system today....

Yes, I'm using the dbx to cross over the bass drivers. I'm using two Carver M-500t amps to power the speakers, vertically bi-amped,...

May 21, 2018 at 10:07 PM
  3. cube-tube replied to the thread A big change to my system today....

I'm running the AN Super 12's fullrange. No crossover at all. The bass drivers below them are being crossed over at 200 Hz @ 24 dB per...

May 21, 2018 at 8:46 PM
  4. cube-tube liked Nixxuz's post in the thread A big change to my system today....

Now that I've looked a bit at those AN speakers, I'm really getting an itch to hear a pair. How are you crossing these over? I'm...

May 21, 2018 at 8:28 PM
  5. cube-tube liked Nixxuz's post in the thread A big change to my system today....

Very intriguing. I've been looking into OB with a set of Tang Band W1808's, but haven't yet had a chance to hear either OB, or the TB's....

May 21, 2018 at 8:16 AM
  6. cube-tube liked hnash53's post in the thread A big change to my system today....

Those are bitchin' speakers! Wish I had kept my AN Classic 8s for the open baffle speakers that I have now.

May 21, 2018 at 8:16 AM
  7. cube-tube replied to the thread A big change to my system today....

Finally able to sit and relax for once in over a month, and just listen to some music. And it's really the first to sit and listen to...

May 19, 2018 at 1:30 PM
  8. cube-tube replied to the thread What are you listening to right now and on what speakers.

[IMG]

May 19, 2018 at 12:25 PM
  9. cube-tube replied to the thread What are you listening to right now and on what speakers.

Via Tidal... [IMG]

May 19, 2018 at 2:14 AM
  10. cube-tube replied to the thread What are you listening to right now and on what speakers.

This via Tidal... [IMG] On these @ whisper levels... [IMG]

May 19, 2018 at 1:27 AM
  11. cube-tube replied to the thread A big change to my system today....

Not to mention that those Eminence Beta-12LTA drivers have a good following on the forums for various mods to get the most out of them.

May 18, 2018 at 12:10 AM
  12. cube-tube liked imral3's post in the thread A big change to my system today....

Hmmmmm... it has me a thinkin'.

May 18, 2018 at 12:08 AM
  13. cube-tube replied to the thread A big change to my system today....

Thanks! You should go ahead and build yourself a set. They're really easy to build and good, proven drivers can be had for cheap. You...

May 17, 2018
  14. cube-tube liked bryblob's post in the thread A big change to my system today....

That's an awesome temp setup with those drivers, I really want to hear an open baffle setup. :rockon:

May 17, 2018
  15. cube-tube replied to the thread A big change to my system today....

Just got done listening to Larry Carlton - Sunrise from the Fire Wire album. I've heard this number a bunch of times on various...

May 17, 2018