Recent content by D Freeman

1. D

Pro-Ject Phono Box E (preamp) do I need it??

Schiit is very good indeed mate
  2. D

Pro-Ject Phono Box E (preamp) do I need it??

Hi But this Project phono is not a high end external, it is entry level which is better than the majority of amps in the lower price range with a basic internal phono Most high end amps don’t have a built in phono (except some beauties like EAR and Aesthetx that have a model with it included...
  3. D

What TT's do you folks have

Quite a comprehensive selection There is a big Garrard following but only on a few models which I can’t remember, but they soup them up a bit and usually make a new plinth and swear by the incredible sound
  4. D

Down under new member system

Hi Guiller Thanks for that nice comment mate I have spend quite a bit of time in demo rooms and travel to USA for RMAF to get a feeling for what I like to hear and tried a fair bit of gear at home Some of my system is older like the KRELL but I think if it ain’t broke don’t fix it The Krell has...
  5. D

Down under new member system

hi all My system comprises of a Krell 600c fpb amplifier Audio Research Reference 5se preamplifier Legacy Wavelet room processor ( preamp and dac also but not utilised by me yet) Clearaudio Maximum Solution turntable with Clearaudio Stradivari V2 cartridge Whest MC Reference V Mk 4 dual...
  6. D

New here, love your thoughts on my setup!

How do the Boston Acoustics sound Heard good things about them a while ago
Back
Top Bottom