Recent content by da-lp

1. D

Tivoli Model One Tuner = adjusting stations on dial.

So I talked to someone that has had 3 of these and none of them aligned the stations properly, so I'm thinking this is just a quirk of this radio. I can live with it.
  2. D

Thanks. Looks like I may just leave it as-is and live with it. Which, for a $5 Tivoli, I can do. :) There seems to be zero technical documentation on this radio out there. Tivoli seems rather secretive about their service manuals.
  3. D

Thanks! So I adjusted 106.1 to match the dial. That works just fine. But, now the lower stations are out of whack with 88 showing up around 90.1 To use a possibly bad metaphor, the FM stations on a Tivoli dial span about 160 degrees. However, it appears my tuner is using an arc of something...
  4. D

I'm taking a stab at fixing a radio. Something I've never done before and immediately makes me feel like I'm in way over my head. I found a Tivoli Model One for really cheap and brought it home. The first issue was the 'crackly' tuning issue. I couldn't resolve it via the typical fix (moving...
Back
Top Bottom