dan-c
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello Dan, I noticed you have a 301 (mkI?) and was waiting on getting a mkII. I have a NOS MKI I bought for peanuts last year. I have been on the fence of trying out a 103R, but I keep seeing people praise the newer MKII. I am wondering did you get a MKII, and how is it working out for you and your AU-320 SUT? Which I am looking to purchase.

Thanks,

Chris
    dan-c
    dan-c
    Hello Chris,
    I purchased my MKII on ebay a couple of years ago. The differences between the MKI and MKII are very subtle.
    I really like the MKII and AU320 combo. I am using a DP60L and the combination of the three seems to work very well together
    Reactions: 0face1
    0face1
    Thanks for the reply Dan!
    Hi Dan..I have been hunting for some info on a dbx Southfield 1a system i have..speakers are mint and found a 1s controller online a couple weeks ago.need to know how to hook them up to controller correctly
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Thanks
    Darryn
    dan-c
    dan-c
    Hi Darren,
    Congratulations! Hook up is straight forward.
    Are you using a preamp/amp configuration? If so I put the controller between the pre and amp.
    The only real different thing is the clipping protection.
    You run some 18ga from the amp out to the inputs on the controller.
    D
    Darryn
    Thanks Dan...really appreciate info..looked everywhere couldn't find..very helpful
    Cheers
    Darryn
    dan-c
    dan-c
    Darryn, check your private messages too. I set you two pages from the manual
    I have a pair of the Norman Labs 9 since 1985. One of the speakers is in need of repair to front laminate. Any Suggestions on where to start on finding the material?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom