Recent content by DanBNash

1. DanBNash

Graduation gift???

$100 is perfect for this situation and the circumstances!
  2. DanBNash

Vangelis has passed, R. I. P.

Yes, Jon and Vangelis!
  3. DanBNash

FX Audio 6j1 tube preamp - a $31 wonder

Nice, I use that power supply too and also swapped in some NOS tubes - enjoy!
  4. DanBNash

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

Oct 18, 2015
  5. DanBNash

Bob Dylan Sells His Entire Songwriting Catalog

Yes, Universal didn't buy it for the radio airplay - it's the cover versions which will be even more plentiful now that Universal is working the song catalog. It's also the sync placement cover and original versions in TV and film.
  6. DanBNash

Bob Dylan Sells His Entire Songwriting Catalog

A couple reasons I can think of for doing this now 1. Estate planning - easier to split money than copyrights. He's really doing his heirs a favor with this one. 2. Better to be with a major publishing giant that possible have it possibly sold to an investment fund like we see happening to other...
  7. DanBNash

After all the great posts, I finally went ahead and bought the Pyramid PS3KX power supply and I have to say - I believe! I liked the sound before but this really did provide the quality boost everyone mentioned. I had to move the Pyramid around a little bit to eliminate noise (my Suca Tube T-1...
  8. DanBNash

Thanks to this board I bought the Suca brand version in March when I started working from home. I run a bluMe bluetooth streamer into it then run it into an amp. I also have a Budgie tube phono amp running my Thorens turntable. I'm really enjoying it so far, so much so that I've been splitting...
  9. DanBNash

Hi from Nashville

Another greeting from Nashville!
  10. DanBNash

Average Age Here?

52 for another month
  11. DanBNash

Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary, a non-professional review

Mine just arrived last night - paid $399 on Amazon. I have wanted these since they came out and thanks to all who have reviewed on here. Mine replaced some micro-bookshelf Klipsch speakers that I enjoyed but wanted to bump up without breaking the bank. I've been playing some classical and jazz...
  12. DanBNash

Has streaming music took away from your other systems?

I'm 50/50 streaming/LP's with Spotify Premium and some individual internet radio stations. Someone on AK recommended Radio Swiss Jazz which I love and I also listen to WWOZ in New Orleans quite often. I have a Bose bluetooth receiver that's about the size of a matchbook running into a Marantz...
  13. DanBNash

What's your favorite jazz instrument?

Piano by a nose but love Sax, Tenor, Alto and Soprano and trumpet. Also love the clarinet.
  14. DanBNash

New member from Tennessee

Welcome, from Nashville!
Back
Top Bottom