Recent content by danconway327

1. danconway327

Pioneer SX-990 Pre-Out / Main In

Thanks for the reply Larry I will try that.
  2. danconway327

Pioneer SX-990 Pre-Out / Main In

I have a Pioneer SX-990 and wondered if a Kenwood KM-105 Amplifier could be used with it by hooking it up to the Pre-Out / Main In inputs of the SX990. Thanks for any help, I couldn't find a manual for the KM105.
  3. danconway327

Sansui Se-9 Equalizer

Looking for help with this eq. I just received it and do not know its history. when I plug it in and turn it on it just flashes the red ready button in the CompuEqualizer screen. Do I need to reset it/set it up? Thanks for any help.
  4. danconway327

Technics SL 1301RCA Help needed

Got ir.
  5. danconway327

Thank you, been looking everywhere for this.
  6. danconway327

Another shot
  7. danconway327

I have installed RCA Jacks on the back of my turntable and need help in soldering this up. Where do i solder the two wires on the RCA Jack? Thanks
  8. danconway327

Sansui QRX 8001 LED HELP.

Number 2 and four power meter lights are out but I am not going to mess with them now.
  9. danconway327

OK So I figured out the Signal and the tune lights. One of the leds is dimmer than the other not sure why. And it looks like I put the signal one in backwards. Oh well.
  10. danconway327

OK So I got the 3 side leds in and working. I am having an issue with the bulbs foe the ones marked x in the attached photo. Any help appreciated on how to replace the lights in the tuning and signal meters and also the 2 and fourth power meter lights don't work.
  11. danconway327

So I need some help putting this back in. Where do the 2 leads connect to?
  12. danconway327

Anybody got any ideas?
  13. danconway327

And do I need to take this apart more to get to the other two?
  14. danconway327

So trim off the portion in red and push it back in there?
  15. danconway327

Can I put a dab of hot glue on the bottom to hold em in? And where are the other 2 hiding at.
Back
Top Bottom