Recent content by dander

1. dander

Phono Stages...Whatcha got?

Lehmann Audio Decade. It beats the pants off any of the built in stages on my equipment.
  2. dander

My birthday present is a Pioneer RT 707 !

Happy birthday. That's a nice gift!
  3. dander

LX-3 question

In all honesty, I've developed rx-505 and dragon lust. I really would like auto reverse.
  4. dander

LX-3 question

Back then I had a Hitachi combo unit. I didn't even know Nak existed.
  5. dander

LX-3 question

I bought this machine off Bartertown a couple of years ago. It's been flawless, the prior owner had it overhauled by Perry. Anyhow, as I was playing some tapes that had been gifted to me, I started wondering what the machine cost new. I saw that it had an MSRP of 595 back in the early 80s. Is...
  6. dander

The Official Kenwood KD 500/550 and 600/650 Owner's Thread

Nice looking table. How do you like it and which mat is that?
  7. dander

HK CD-301 No Sound, Signal Blocked?

This thread has inspired me to go a search for the HK CD491. However. I don't have the skill set to do what was accomplished here. I'll need a tech.
  8. dander

HK CD-301 No Sound, Signal Blocked?

This has been all way over my head. However, I've really enjoyed following it, I love a happy ending.
  9. dander

I'm about ready to call it good

Looking at what's better, my table is a pioneer pl 630, fully restored. I don't think the arm would do it justice. Additionally, I just save the money for a new Dynavector when I wear this one out
  10. dander

I'm about ready to call it good

Over the last few years I've spent a butt load on vintage equipment and then the restoration. One part that had vexed me is the vinyl side of things. I've tried an Ortofon Bronze, the latest AT95ML, a retipped Grado Sonata. I finally broke down and bought a Lehmann Decade phono stage(used) and a...
  11. dander

What's Pioneer in your rig?

12. dander

P-Mount turntable recommendation wanted

Another vote for the SL D20. It's served me well, 20 bucks from the original owner. I'm putting it in rotation tomorrow.
  13. dander

The Official Kenwood KD 500/550 and 600/650 Owner's Thread

Has anyone mounted an audio mod arm on a 500? I've seen it talked about,but not actually done.
  14. dander

Grado Sonata retip By JLong

I bought a retipped sonata from him. I love it.
  15. dander

Dynavector 20x2L

The Arcam has provisions for a MC. I can adjust gain and resistance.
Back
Top Bottom