Share This Page

DanO55

Radar - BSFR, from Las Vegas-Sin City

DanO55 was last seen:
Sep 12, 2014
    1. tunz
      tunz
      Howdy Dano
      Are you still rebuilding tube amps? If you are I just bought a set of mono's from Carson City. If you are I would like to hire you to look them over and recap etc.
      Thank you, Tunz.
    2. Sam Cogley
      Sam Cogley
      Dan,
      I noticed that you haven't been on AK in nearly a year. Your Heathkit expertise is missed. If you get this, please drop me an email at reedsb@gmail.com.
    3. jonm
      jonm
      Dan,
      The Heathkit is on the radar; is that the one you had in B-town last month? You also had a couple of Dynacos and, of course, the W4's. I'm open to any of them in a combo of MC250 and/or $$$, and my main concern is enough power to drive my Bozak Urbans in a 14 x 14 room (which you already commented on... ) I can't photo the 250 til Saturday AM, but it is as clean as any I've ever seen. Talk to you soon, Jon
    4. jonm
      jonm
      Dan, I'm actually interested in power amps more than integrated... I'll try and get a few photos today (the 250 is in a different location...) Talk to you later, thanks- Jon
    5. jonm
      jonm
      Hi Dan, PM me if you're interested in a trade of any of your Heathkit amps for my very cleam Mcintosh MC250...I can add $$, and the 250 is super clean as it was in an audiology lab... thanks, Jon
    6. Eric n Kc
      Eric n Kc
      Cooool,I look forward to seeing what you got going on.
    7. Eric n Kc
      Eric n Kc
      Dano,I talked to you about 2or3 weeks ago about an integrated amp or suggestions of what would work well with k-horns. We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot or something if I offended you sorry. I am still interested in Getting started in tubes so any light you could shine on this subject would be aprecited.If Are too busy I understand and will look elsewhere thx eric n kc
    8. kurtgo
      kurtgo
      Sorry - for the Nakamichi 505 Cassette Deck! Didn't put that in my first message!
    9. kurtgo
      kurtgo
      DanO: Appreciate the offer for the manual. I would be thrilled to get a copy of one. My address is: Kurt Gowdy, 15677 W. 141st Terrace, Olathe, KS. 66062. Need some $$'s for it just let me know! Kurt
    10. minkybut
      minkybut
      Great Avitar, I knew what is was right away as I am a IB fan and have I guess just about the whole catalog.
    11. DanO55
      DanO55
      Funny you should mention that song. Yesterday at my visit to the local used/new record shop they had a copy of a reissue special addition of that album (CD) of which of course I grab. So I have an extra copy of the CD if you want it. Presento of course. I can mail it out if you want it. I mean as long as you are not in say the antartic.

DanO

DanO
    12. Apoplectic
      Apoplectic
      Right on. Iron Butterfly, their the band that did In A Gadda Da Vida (probably butchered the name) right? May have to check it out.
    13. Apoplectic
      Apoplectic
      Hey Dan, just curious whats the album in you avatar? Definately interesting looking?
    14. yungin's-dad
      yungin's-dad
      Hey DannO,

Came in to see if I could find info on your other gear.
    15. DanO55
      DanO55
      Good. As long as you are happy with the purchase then so am I.

DanO
    16. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      Got back from a long weekend and the Carver was here. Arrived unharmed and in working condition.

Thanks!
      Todd
    17. turbomustang
      turbomustang
      did you ever find out about the Mitsubishi ?
    18. Jcricket
      Jcricket
      Dan,
      Please send the pics of the legs you have. Also, how long are they?
  • About

BSFR Electronics
    Retired Air Force

Vintage Audio and Antiques