Recent content by danrclem

1. danrclem

1099K to IRS if you have more than $600 sales in PayPal and eBay next year

Is everything you present a fact? I don't think so. Stop? When did you become a mod. I'm done now because I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense about tin foil hats. Rant on as much as you please.
  2. danrclem

Well if you want to quit talking about tin foil hats and the government policing peoples bank accounts this thread may stay open. You have been discussing something other than PayPal and Ebay reporting.
  3. danrclem

Scorn away all you want because you've let it be known plenty of times what your politics are.
  4. danrclem

The subject at hand was PayPal and Ebay and not about the policing of bank accounts and tin foil hats that you have been discussing. You helped steer the discussion into a completely different direction.
  5. danrclem

I wasn't talking about just the reporting threshold. I'm talking about everything that has happened in the last two years. Orwell would have had a hard time coming up with that script. Do you actually think they'll just look at the numbers and not do any other investigating?
  6. danrclem

If someone on this site two years ago told you exactly what was going to happen (has happened) in the next two years would you have accused them of wearing a tin foil hat?
  7. danrclem

Supply Chain Problems Are Real

Well you see, LA has fault lines and if you stacked too many containers there the weight would cause much of the shoreline to break off and collapse into the ocean. Kind of like Guam almost did with all of those Marines on it. I hope that clears things up for you. :biggrin:
  8. danrclem

Florida is letting it be known that they are open for business with the cargo ships. In the long run California may be shooting itself in the foot.
  9. danrclem

The money they gave me for free sure is costing me a lot of money.
  10. danrclem

Holy Moly! Gasoline has become expensive over here!

Gas around me sells for $3.099 and up. It keeps rising. This time last year I think it was about $1.899.
  11. danrclem

One last thing to do...

I'm sorry to hear this and I wish you and all of your family the very best. It seems as though cancer is running rampant in this country. I lost my older brother to cancer a little over a year ago.
  12. danrclem

Holy Moly! Gasoline has become expensive over here!

B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet!
  13. danrclem

California bans all small engine sales

Very well said. What amazes me is the number of people who go along whole heartedly with this lunacy.
Back
Top Bottom