D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I purchased Meixing MingDa MC34-B last year, I would like to plan to upgrade the Vacuum Tubes to impact the sounds and performance...
    Please advise, from your experience, What type of tubes or band / model that your suggest to upgrade my MingDa MC34-B.
    Meixing MingDa MC34-B
    Product Model: Model: MUIA983378
    Output Power: 22W×2
    Input Voltage: 200mv
    Inuput Impedance: 100K
    Vacuum Tubes: 6L6 6P3x4 6N1x2 6N2x2
    Hi Dan,

I ran across many of your posts regarding the Ming Da MC34B.
    I recently purchased one and I am trying to find out how much bias is needed if I were to switch over to EL34's.
    Have you come up with a proper bias setting for them? I'm coming up empty looking on the internet for a manual.
    Your help is greatly appreciated!
    Hi there Dan, You helped me with modding my Ming Da amp a while ago and was wondering if your still on here and interested in modding...I need some advice...thanks Alan
    Please advise your alterations on the JVC FX-1100 & results.
    Frank Dobias
    dobias@chartermi.net
    Dan,

On Audioasylum back in 8/30/05 you mentioned planning to rework a JVC for better sound.
    Did you succeed?
    What model JVC was it? I have a T-X900 I'd like to improve, if possible.

Frank Dobias
    dobias@chartermi.net
    Hello,
    I have been reviewing some of your mods on the mingda amp. I recently purchased a mc34-a and I'm surprised how powerful the little amp is. I can basically turn it to 9:00 and it has my 90db speakers rocking. I believe I could alter this amp and it would still have a surplus of power for my speakers. I know that you have covered the triode mod in the past, but please understand I am not even a beginner to modifying electronics. I have taken the back off the amp and have an idea of where the specific components are, but if you could be so kind to explain what to do "rather elementary like" I would appreciate it greatly. I have included a link to the mc34a schematic. Thanks,
    Kylehttp://www.geocities.com/adam5354/mc34a.html
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom