davidb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not a buyer on it. I've got a 2270 and 2285. Looks nice though. Good luck.
    David - S

orry I haven't seen the messages, I've been busy with family stuff. I would love the tape deck. What model Pioneer is it? I have to go home for a funeral, so I could stop off and get it. Will know the schedule by Monday a.m.

Hope this finds you well. Thanks for everything.

-Ron
    David-

The Sansui sounds just incredible. A huge step up from the Kenwood 9600, which I have learned must have some work to sound right. Thinking about selling it to a guy on here. Anyway, the wife and l leave for the beach ina few days, so I'll hit you up when I get back. Maybe I'll score some cool vintage stuff in Pensacola.

Thanks again, fella, for everything.

-Ron
    David -

Man, it was just as great visiting with you as it was scoring that gear. I've changed out the RCA cords in the Yamaha turntable and it made a huge difference. Just wanted to drop you a line, and thanks for the friend request.

By the way, that Sansui 9090 is stuck in my mind and I'm making plans to buy it from you. My wife and I travel to N.O. this weekend and next, so depending on the cash I can raise, it may happen soon.

Regards,

Ron Watson
    I figured you were in rehab. I find stuff from time to time but it ain't like it used to be. How you been?
    What's up? You still finding good gear? I still look, but haven't bought anything in a while. Still spending most of my money on guitars & the occasional vinyl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom