Recent content by dbxdx5

1. dbxdx5

Anyone able to flash a PROM?

Just downloaded the software and made the request.
  2. dbxdx5

Ok, thanks Athanasios. I appreciate it. Let me know if anything develops!
  3. dbxdx5

Much appreciated! Mess? What mess? Er. . . .
  4. dbxdx5

Thanks John. I asked Marc, but no go. If you think of anyone else. . . .
  5. dbxdx5

I'm working on a Tandberg TD20A that needs a new TBP28L22N flashed. I can provide the PROM, and the data is here. . . https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/tandberg-td20a-prom-data.672697/
  6. dbxdx5

Nakamichi BX-300, the greatest ‘entry’ level three head cassette deck ever?

The BX-300 wasn't an "entry level" deck. You posted this on Tapeheads, and folks there told you the same thing.
  7. dbxdx5

Anyone recognize this part?

The item shown may (or may not) be from a Marantz 2270. Look familiar?
  8. dbxdx5

have you ever seen glue like this?(main filter caps)

Sorry, I don't recall.
  9. dbxdx5

have you ever seen glue like this?(main filter caps)

I've dealt with the same glue staining. Like you, I removed everything from the surface and had to accept the discoloration of the PCB.
  10. dbxdx5

bluetooth modules for old radios?

Fwiw I've used (and been happy with) this one with a Grundig table top radio and a Philco console. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016NUTG5K/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  11. dbxdx5

Califone 12V-7 Amp (for portable phono)

I picked up two different 6SL7s and swapped them in. No improvement. It was worth a shot. I'm throwing in the towel/accepting the hum. Thanks for the help with this everyone.
  12. dbxdx5

Marantz Model 30 and 32 Amp Drivers

In the Marantz Model 30, they are Motorola parts SJE569 (Q210) and SJE570 (Q209), and in the Model 32, they are S33690 (Q209) and S33691 (Q210). Scant to no information about these drivers exist online or in any of my transistor sub books. The best direction I've been able to find with regard to...
  13. dbxdx5

I had picked up a new 25L6 to swap in for each of the outputs (no change). But I only had an unknown condition 6SL7 to sub for V1 and V2, so that remains a possibility. I'll get a known good 6SL7 (or two) and try again.
  14. dbxdx5

Finished going through the schematic and checking the value of every component and every connection. I fixed two bad solder joints and replaced one out-of-spec resistor that I had missed. Also tried the suggestion of gadget73 and put a temporary foil-lined bottom in place. Unfortunately, no...
  15. dbxdx5

Braun Atelier C1 belt access

Did you confirm that the motors are receiving the correct voltage?
Back
Top Bottom