Recent content by Dc83

1. Dc83

Wattage meters off on mc 462

Thanks for the thorough reply.
  2. Dc83

Wattage meters off on mc 462

This amp has had this issue since I bought it 3 years back. It had a bad output failure a year ago and while it got repaired for that I expressed that the wattage meters weren't right either. Here is a pic in mono. Do u think it could be my pre-amp, the amp, or just the meters need calibrated? I...
  3. Dc83

New second listening space

The one with the jbl 4411 and the mcintosh 352 with an Ayre k5 xe pre is the second system. My first system consists of a mcintosh 462, c 47, martin logan odyssey's with new panels and svs sub. Both sound great but do things differently.
  4. Dc83

Thank you
  5. Dc83

EVOLUTION - Time for a Change!!

Beautiful and impressive!
  6. Dc83

Finally got around to use some equipment that's been hanging around to use in a system. I had to buy a dac to run from the TV to the pre. I don't know why I didn't do this ages ago. Some pics of both my systems.
  7. Dc83

Pulled trigger on mc462 today

They definitely make a magical pair
  8. Dc83

Nope
  9. Dc83

I love the martin logans. I got JBL 4411s, 4312, and Bowers and wilkins 802 matrix as back ups but haven't rotated them in for 5 years. I'm a believer, if you're in the sweet spot they will leave you blown away... my next upgrade will be newer Martin logans
  10. Dc83

Yes they are. Thank you all for the compliments
  11. Dc83

I'm impressed with it... I believe it has a bit more detail and more oomph in the upper regions. It certainly is not as warm as the 352 but still is very smooth... The 352 somewhat got a little muddy when I started to push it to 350 watts, were as the 462 doesn't miss a beat and punches like...
  12. Dc83

I dont think nothing right now, I was probably going to fix it and sell it. I may take it in sometime in the next few weeks to get repaired? It would be hard to part with but it deserves to be listened to
  13. Dc83

I pulled the trigger on the mc462 today from audio classics. My 352 went down a couple weeks ago and I felt it was time to see what all the positive fuss is about with this amp. I’ve read through a million posts on here about the differences and I hope to be blown away. I don’t post a lot on...
  14. Dc83

Day ruined.... mc 352 power guard lights

I was pushing it hard last week before I shut it down, but I had no signs of failure and shut it down properly... I went to turn it on today and the lights come on immediately
Back
Top Bottom