dean man jim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning

I am in possession of a Russco Mark v
    to restore everything according to factory specifications I will have to use a technical manual, unfortunately I do have this manual but this is not complete
    Can you help me with a complete manual as a PDF file or other extension file to restore this wonderful piece of technology

Henkus
    henk.seubring@gmail.com

Greatings from Holland
    Dean
    need your help
    search for manual Russco mark V
    i have one but is not complete
    need schematics from power supply, front pannel and fixed readout
    hope you can help me
    henk.seubring@gmail.com

greatings from Holland
    dean man jim
    dean man jim
    Hello Henkus and thank you for writing. I have emailed the manual to you and I hope it helps. Please let me know! Best, Jim.
    Hi,
    I have been reading your posts on the Thorens TD 150 MKII.

I have a very nice 150 MKII AB with the TP-13A Arm. It is missing the smaller Weight that is on the small scaled rod to the right of the tonearm tube.

Is it true that it weighs approximately 17.5 grams?

Could you tell me what is the diameter of the weight? Preferably by a caliper if you own one?

With this info perhaps I can find something workable, drill it and get her running again.
    I would also love to buy an original one at a reasonable price too.

I wonder how a Thorens TP16 arm might work on the 150 deck - any ideas?

Thank you very much for your help,
    Bru
    Jim:

Funny timing.. i'm registered at AK, but have barely ever posted there. I saw a thread re: affordable armboards for Thorens decks. Was thinking that if I can get the speed right on my 124, it would be cool to try my Kuzma on it? It's easy to use, nicely rewired and issue free, so I think that's a future project.

Also: My OMA Lenco is in house! It wound up being a single armed deck (long story), but it's pretty slammin' already. I got the Schick, and the wire needs some break-in, but it looks terrific and the bass is already distinguishing itself (as it should)! I'll shoot u SOME pics man.. u seemed psyched for me months ago, so i'm torturing you with pictures :)

Have a good weekend! Stay Spooky!

Marc White
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom