1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
devildog
Last Activity:
Oct 17, 2015
Retired.Teamsters local 688.

Share This Page

devildog

Active Member, from St.Louis County, MO.

devildog was last seen:
Oct 17, 2015
    1. devildog
      devildog
      They are Talking about Hanley Rd. You can reach me @ 650-2908
    2. bobins08
      bobins08
      Yes, I am going if the highway is opened. What part of I70?
    3. devildog
      devildog
      I'll need time and directions or address with Zip. I'd love to join in and let me know if I need to bring anything.
    4. sturgus
      sturgus
      Bob and I are having a session at my house. Would love to have you come by.
      Sturg
    5. devildog
      devildog
      Count me in Sturgus, I don't think I have anything going on. Look forward to seeing you guys. Bob.
    6. sturgus
      sturgus
      Thinking about having you and Bob over next Wed. Let me know if you can make it.
      Sturg
    7. sturgus
      sturgus
      Devildog thought I would give you and Bobins08 heads up. GAS group is having a flea-market on Sat. in South county. Looks like there will be some nice stuff for sale. I have to work or I would be there. Just go to Audiocircle and look under the GAS circle for info.
      Sturg
      http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=124857.0
    8. devildog
      devildog
      No A/C in the garage, where the music is so need to go before the heat ruins it.
    9. devildog
      devildog
      I'm retired so just about any time is good day or night. Make a suggestion and it'll probably work.
    10. bobins08
      bobins08
      Hey man, I am doing great. Just lets us know when you want to get together. Sturgus' off days are in the beginning of the week.
    11. devildog
      devildog
      I did some comparative listening today. I listened to Supertramp, Logical Song on the pl-50a then on the DD-40 and although both sounded great there was a clarity and crispness to the mids and highs that even my old ears noticed. I think my next venture will be the stylus.
    12. bobins08
      bobins08
      Bob, Happy to help. I think you did good swap with Za. The dust cover should complete the package. Lets see some pictures when you complete the set up. Keep spinning, Bob
  • About

Retired.Teamsters local 688.
    USMC. Retired chemical co. Maintenance Dept.

Hot Rod cars, hunting and fishing. Work in my yard and garden everyday.

Signature

Pioneer SX-980 Pioneer CS-99A Micro Seiki DD-40 Sure V-15 Jico SAS
    Pioneer SX-790 CS-77A PL-50A
    Pioneer SE-505 headphones