dfunghi's Recent Activity

1. dfunghi replied to the thread RCM warping records?.

I think my saying I have never warped an LP w/ my US wash set up is kind of like an answer? And I apologize because I thought...

Feb 17, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  2. dfunghi liked slate1's post in the thread RCM warping records?.

2 pages in and nobody has answered the question directly. :rflmao: So, I’ll do it - NO, never gonna happen, not possible. If the record...

Feb 17, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  3. dfunghi liked 91r100gs's post in the thread DSOTM - MOFI.

David, happy you are satisfied. I also have a Mo-FI DSOTM that I got for about $50 because the cover was not great. Enjoy your copy...

Feb 16, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  4. dfunghi replied to the thread RCM warping records?.

Perhaps ice cold vinyl dunked into hot water? When I first load the spindle often times the LPs go out of shape as soon as I put them in...

Feb 16, 2019 at 4:11 PM
  5. dfunghi replied to the thread RCM warping records?.

It can also happen in vertical if leaning too far and left that way for too long.

Feb 16, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  6. dfunghi replied to the thread RCM warping records?.

I have washed hundreds and not warped a single one. I have also flattened a few dished LPs over the years. Not sure if a minor SQ...

Feb 16, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  7. dfunghi posted a new thread.

DSOTM - MOFI

I know DSOTM has been discussed and discussed over and over again. Which is best, who mastered what and how Sony screwed US customers in...

Forum: Music Forums

Feb 16, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  8. dfunghi replied to the thread CLEANING VINYL - The AK compendium of fact, fiction and collective wisdom.

I use both an old CD holder (meant to go on the wall, I lay it flat) and a $9 dish rack from BB&B. I think I posted pics of my entire...

Feb 16, 2019 at 1:25 PM