dgwojo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• good day. I saw on an older thread that you had a power switch for a Marantz 2245? Can I order one? Thanks!
    Hi Dave ... Looking for lamps and condoms for power and speaker buttons on a Yamaha M-2 ... 2 greens and 1 orange ....Thanks , Ron
    Hello dgwojo! I am the original owner of a vintage Pioneer SX-9500 Amp and saw your name listed on a post here as perhaps a member who can help me source a replacement "power on" indicator bulb. I believe the Pioneer part number is AEL-069. Can you help with a suitable builb replacement? Thank you!
    Hi looking for complete lamp set for mc352. Meters and dials (words on faceplate) how much will that set me back?
    Dave thank you for all your help and going above and beyond helping me with the bulbs for my kr53-40! The blue looks AWESOME! Hope the fishing went well! Thank you so much!
    Help.
    I have a Audio Research Canada AR-5600 MKII receiver 1979 i think and it has severely blown and corroded bulbs x 3. There is no info anywhere on the unit or the company. I can retrofit a bulb and socket if I new the voltage. Any ideas. Please
    Hello sir
    I need your help
    I got an old pair of altec 808 8b compression drivers
    Ordered the diaphragms
    But when i replaced the diaphragms one was sounding higher than the other and it was noticeable
    I opened up the motor and also remagnetise the magnets but the same thing happened
    Any idea what is going ?
    Pls help
    Regards
    Hi, please use email, dwojo69@msn.com to reach me, thanks, I retired from my daytime job June 2019 and have never been busier, thanks, Dave.
    Hi dgwojo,
    Hope you and yours are well. I'm in need of replacement bulbs and perhaps the green hoods for a Yamaha CT-1010 tuner. Both the tuning meter and signal strength bulbs are out. Green LED's would be great if you have something that would work. Thanks and stay safe. Mike
    Hi Dave, I just sent you an email for an order but it got bounced as spam. Can you add me to your contacts so I can resend?
    Do you have LED replacements for the longer, fatter festoon bulbs on the McIntosh C22 (earlier C22 version)?
    Hello im new to this site. Im in need of stock replacement lites on a marantz 2270. Tge stereo lite and the rite meter lite r out. Can you help thanks
    I read about you here on AK. I am looking to replace bulbs in a Technics SA-5070 receiver. I understand that I think I need a 12 volt 1/1/4" festoon for this receiver. If the size is correct,I will take the cover off to determine how many I need unless you know that.
    Thanks for all your help and everything you do here on AK.
    Hi:
    I was referred to you by Mike from Radio X. I have a Marantz 115B tuner that needs a new power switch. Can you help me? He said that there were two different sizes. I will try to get it opened up soon and get a look at it. Thanks, Paul
    Hi dgwojo,

Struggling to find the right bulb (14.5V 80mA) clear bulb with wire ends...
    It's for a Yamaha T1 Tuner. I've heard from a few members you know the bulb.
    The other one that I am pulling my hair out on is a meter bulb for a Kenwood 600T tuner.
    It's a 8v 300mA bulb. It's not a screw in type or bayonet style - although it has a metal base/ two leads & a rubber base that slides over it.
    Hi dgwojo
    I'm trying to find a replacement bulb for the stereo light of my Sony str 6120. The sm does not show wattage/amp.
    Do you know what would fit?
    I think it might be 4.5v 40ma. As other sonys but don't want to risk...
    Thanks
    Guillaume
    Do you still have the EV Interface C’s? (At least I thought I read that you did). I just recently bought a pair and can’t seem to find much information.
    Hi- I am looking for the screw in 8 volt .15 amp bulb fo my Sansui 2000 and it seems that you may be the guy that has one. I would appreciate it if you had one to sell- Thanks- Jackson
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom