Birthday:
December 26
Home Page:
Information Technology Team Leader - Federal Mogul

Share This Page

dgwojo

AK Subscriber, from SouthEast Michigan

Subscriber

Hi, Please email me at dwojo69@msn.com regarding the STR-6045, thanks, Dave. Feb 3, 2016

dgwojo was last seen:
Mar 2, 2017
    1. mike d
      mike d
      Hello Dave! I was wondering if you could help me out with info on bulbs for Akai-AM-2800 integrated amp? Thanks ...Mike
    2. swend
      swend
      Swend-----Hi Dave, been trying to reach you, I need some serious bulb help. Sansui TU-517, may as well go LED while I'm at it.
    3. Jeebus86
      Jeebus86
      Hi Dave, I'm looking to replace the bulbs in the VU-meters of my Pioneer SA-606. So 2 bulbs, +- 24 mm long and 4mm across Thanks
    4. starcopy
      starcopy
      Hi, Dave. Picked up a Scott RS250 stereo receiver -- 1989 vintage I believe. Would like to relamp the unit. It's my understanding that it has some pretty cool "power level indicators" on the front panel (which are not visible at this time). I've removed the top of the case, but not the front panel yet. Does a lamp kit exist ? Greetings from Cleveland. I have the schematic BTW.
    5. DiyMCrafter
      DiyMCrafter
      Hi i have a sansui a-1100p and im looking to replace the display bulbs to leds since they dont work anymore. The voltage is 16v i will need white ,blue, and red for this project. I will also need them for the reverb equalizer too.
    6. jordevo42
      jordevo42
      need the replacement set for a DENON POA1500,
      (6) meter bulbs PL5/6/7/8/9/10), 28V/40mA, need to be replaced with 28V/60MA.
      (2) resistors (R101/R102), 15K, need to be replaced with 4.7K.
      (2) transistors (TR35/TR36), 2SC1815, need to be replaced with 2SC2655
      plus the bulb for behind the DENON logo
      also give me the option of matching the meter bulbs to the sort of white light that is displayed as the denon logo?
    7. BWNautilus
      BWNautilus
      Hi. Looking for fuse lamps for my Luxman M4000. Been all over this site and ebay with no luck. Can you provide a source? Thanks!
    8. bgymnastics
      bgymnastics
      Looking for 4 nice LEDs with a blue tint if possible for my Pioneer SX-1250. If you know of a different one that will look better I would love to hear your suggestion . Thank you
    9. rbspop
      rbspop
      Wow I can't believe that it's been five years since I bought lamps. Be that as it may, I need some 8v 50ma 40mm dia lamps for a Kenwood KR 7050 (8050). Thanks
    10. mike1234
      mike1234
      looking for a dial indicator lamp for harmon kardon HK330i receiver. I'm located in so. calif.
    11. Richs_Trains
      Richs_Trains
      Hi Dave, was given your name by tonebells, looking for a lamp for a 1120 Marantz. Thanks for any help. Rich
    12. JDR748
      JDR748
      Hello, I've been browsing the forums for a while, and understand you may be able to help with some bulbs. The original bulbs are Osram 7V .3 amp with a threaded socket connection. It is for a Grundig KS 760 U .Let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
    13. redstripe509
      redstripe509
      Hey, I hear you're the guy to go to for bulbs. I am looking for bulbs that go behind the tuner on the Kenwood KR-3200 (The tuner needle bulb is fine).

Any chance you can help?

Thanks
    14. jackwoz
      jackwoz
      Hi Dave, I'm looking for replacement bulbs for a yamaha ca 810 and a yamaha ct 800
      let me know if you can help, thanks. Jack Wozniak
    15. Mark Skubal
      Mark Skubal
      Looking for replacement bulbs (all) for my st-335 Toshiba tuner, it sounds like your my best chance to find them. Even led's would be cool
    16. heem6
      heem6
      Hi,

I need a 2mm micro-lamp for the dial pointer in a Pioneer SX-636. Would you have any of those?

Thanks,

Jim
    17. MannyE
      MannyE
      Hi! You wouldn't happen to have any more of those Denon relays left from your PMA-730 resto do you? I have a 750 that needs a new relay and can't find them anywhere. If you do, just let me know how much!
    18. desertmirage
      desertmirage
      Hi, picked of a sansui G-4500, lamps are all out, even power lamp. Every post mentions your expertise, and was hoping you could help me out with replacements-easier the better!
      Thanks!
    19. streetwise
      streetwise
    20. eastbrown
      eastbrown
      I'm looking for the meter lights for a Marantz st-300 tuner. thank you
  • About

Birthday:
    December 26
    Home Page:
    http://www.dgwojo.com
    Information Technology Team Leader - Federal Mogul
    Really, my hobbies are not OBSESSIONS!!

Vintage Audio Equipment, Photography, Classic Cars

Signature

Altec 604-8K speakers bi-amped w/Elite80+ Tube Amps, BBE DS26, Vincent SA-31 & Cary SLP-50B preamp. Altec A7's. Jolida, Antique Sound Labs, and Acoustic Fidelity tube amps.