Recent content by dimanag

1. D

Asking for Amplifier troubleshooting help. Proton AA-2120

Hi! Try to put the lights back .( if you stil have them). Probably part of the start-up citcuit! Or try to put some small value resistor 4-5 ohm in place of the lights and make a try! (Use dbt)
  2. D

Fixing subwoofer amplifier

yes! if you can unsolder one end for better measurments. But yes you can check for short or open for the diode
  3. D

Fixing subwoofer amplifier

hi! Check the zener diode zd2 and any other zd on that board!
  4. D

Sony ta 2000f pre-amp

hi! it is not a switch!! you have to pull out and move one position to the right! as PTL-Pioneer already mentioned!
  5. D

NAD C320BEE Preamp usage

in s.m. it is clear Cz48 that goes to Cb49 and apears to be plugs! What is inside the unit in reality i can't say! You have to remove the +46 volt and -46 volt power supply.
  6. D

NAD C320BEE Preamp usage

Hi! I don.t have any experience with c320 but from the s.m. you can unplug the +46/-46 volt power supply for the amplifier! this is posible with the CB49 OR CZ48 socket removed!
  7. D

Sansui AU-517 power voltage differences than the service manual

the 220v at least here in europe is much higher for some years now! so the wise thing is (for me at least) to change the jumper for 240v.
  8. D

NAD C316Bee Left Channel (speaker out) Dead

Hi again! I don't see anything obviusly wrong with the black and red wires! also maybe some solder joins are not the best but you have sound on the phone witch , as i say before, they are directly to the output of the amplifier module! So yes the solder joins are not look the best but it is not...
  9. D

NAD C316Bee Left Channel (speaker out) Dead

Hi! If you have music on phones that means that both of the left and right power amp are working! so the only thing between the headphones and the outputs is the relay RL301! So the relay need to be cleaned or best to be changed! also you cand crank up the volume and see if the chanel will come...
  10. D

White noise on HK 3490 Reveiver

well you can't mesure the ic 12 & 13 like a normal transistor! they are voltage regulators! So you have to power up your unit and take mesurements on pin 3 of the ic! You have to read +15 volts on one and -15 volt on the other reference to ground!
  11. D

is your sm diferent version from the one on electrotanya?
  12. D

Hi, from your description i will start with checking the +15volt and -15volt. (IC12 and IC13) also check R105, R951, R952 (0.47/1w) . IC83 for +6v I am not familiar with this unit, i am just looking at the service manual from elctrotanya!
  13. D

Realistic sta-150 schematic

i just check and Hi-fi engine seems to have only the user manual!?
  14. D

Luxman L-410 Output Transistor

well, ISC in my expirience is not a good transistor! does the other 3 power transistor are also isc? you can use a much robust modern transistor like 2sc5200 for the 2sc3182 and its coplementary 2sa1943 for the 2sa1285? Others may sugest better substitutes Also you have to check the emitor...
  15. D

Analog mixer calibration

Hi Check this link.. https://www.extron.com/calculators/db-to-volts/?tab=tools you have to use dbu!
Back
Top Bottom