Djcoolray's Recent Activity

1. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

And you keep on being the usual monkey see....monkey do like everyone else as usual !!!

May 26, 2018 at 5:07 PM
  2. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

You can’t prove me wrong.... The more you look, the more you will see I’m right !!! The turntable is based upon archived data...

May 26, 2018 at 3:41 PM
  3. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

It’s a continuation of that design and people on the stereophile forum have been saying so...

May 26, 2018 at 3:38 PM
  4. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

audio-database.com PL-30/PL-30L HAH....told you !!! The PL-30K is an older Japanese design brought back and improved to complete with...

May 26, 2018 at 3:24 PM
  5. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

The PL-70 and the PL-30 have been made and sold in Japan for years....

May 26, 2018 at 3:20 PM
  6. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

That doesn’t mean it’s not true... You can check on the PL-30L for yourself and see it’s a continuation !!

May 26, 2018 at 3:16 PM
  7. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

The PL-30K is the best low priced entry level table...even has an internal phono stage making it the cheapest to buy bar none !!!

May 26, 2018 at 3:15 PM
  8. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

I’ve read about it in many forums that the PL-30K is a continuation of the Japanese made PL-30L series and the design was not sold to...

May 26, 2018 at 3:13 PM
  9. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

The PL-30K is a version of the Japanese made PL-30L series table.... Made in Japan by Pioneer....

May 26, 2018 at 3:06 PM
  10. Djcoolray liked Alobar's post in the thread The Rest of the World Doesn't Care About Vintage Stuff.

There is truth in this statement^^ :thumbsup: That is one thing that is good about AK, that the vintage lemons tend to become known...

May 26, 2018 at 2:45 PM
  11. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

True.... But not the new PL-30K, it’s made in Japan as a better table on the cheap !!

May 26, 2018 at 2:41 PM
  12. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

Then there is no such thing as....I’m pretty sure. That’s a misinformed assumption !!

May 26, 2018 at 2:39 PM
  13. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

What, just because the PLX-1000 is a clone you have to think that everything that Pioneer makes is the same ??? Then the PL-30k is the...

May 26, 2018 at 2:29 PM
  14. Djcoolray replied to the thread Considering upgrading my headphones, help appreciated!.

Sennheizer HD-650.... Prices are coming down and I can garentee you’ll never replace them !!!

May 26, 2018 at 2:13 PM
  15. Djcoolray replied to the thread project essential three table owners you need to see this..

That’s misfortunate.... When so many of us were starting with our first turntable we had to checkout the latest greatest improvement to...

May 26, 2018 at 2:05 PM