1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Djcoolray's Recent Activity

1. Djcoolray replied to the thread Squirrels Need Heathcare too!.

It’s a doggy......dog world !!!!

Oct 14, 2018 at 3:32 PM
  2. Djcoolray replied to the thread Squirrels Need Heathcare too!.

Oct 14, 2018 at 3:30 PM
  3. Djcoolray attached a file to the thread Turntable Tower Speakers give too much bass / rumble.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sometimes you have to be inventive when tweeking.... You can also put blue racket balls....four each under each...

image.jpg image.jpg Oct 14, 2018 at 11:59 AM
  4. Djcoolray replied to the thread Lindsey Buckingham Sues Fleetwood Mac.

Sad.....

Oct 13, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  5. Djcoolray liked GChief's post in the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

I think this has been one of the more civil threads on this topic! :beatnik: Edit: whatever it was, I forget

Oct 12, 2018 at 9:36 PM
  6. Djcoolray liked just dave's post in the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

Agreed and we are are arguing about one of the lesser important links in the chain in my opinion, in sound reproduction.

Oct 12, 2018 at 9:36 PM
  7. Djcoolray liked ehoove's post in the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

I have owned many receivers in my day and to me the Yamaha CR2040 was the best of them which I enjoyed for many years. My current Yamaha...

Oct 12, 2018 at 4:14 PM
  8. Djcoolray liked GChief's post in the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

Duh (great prespective), man these little F’ers have it great!!!

Oct 12, 2018 at 4:10 PM
  9. Djcoolray replied to the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

In the sixties we had portable AM radios and a single ear bud, in the nineties we had the Walkman, headphones and chrome tape that could...

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:20 PM
  10. Djcoolray liked tonyk's post in the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

Shhhhhhsh!

Oct 12, 2018 at 11:32 AM
  11. Djcoolray replied to the thread Is sleeping next to my amplifier bad for my health?.

Only if your drunk.....

Oct 11, 2018 at 7:35 PM
  12. Djcoolray liked Alobar's post in the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

It occurs to me that many audiophiles would do better sound quality wise to first focus their audio funds on things like room...

Oct 11, 2018 at 2:45 PM
  13. Djcoolray replied to the thread Here is my theory of the day.....

That’s like asking why is there a narrow trail up the face of the Grand Canyon.....where people fall to their deaths every year ! A...

Oct 11, 2018 at 11:40 AM
  14. Djcoolray replied to the thread Does a $100k turntable fall into the realms of audio-excess.

I would think that buying such an expensive item would be a keep up with Joneses move. Maybe rich in-laws trying out do each other or a...

Oct 11, 2018 at 1:13 AM
  15. Djcoolray liked Blue Shadow's post in the thread Paul McGowan "How Good was audio equipment of the 70s".

I might leave out the totl part of that. There are some excellent not totl units out there from sonically very highly respected...

Oct 11, 2018 at 12:28 AM