Djcoolray's Recent Activity

1. Djcoolray replied to the thread Talk about a 60's flashback..

I’ve got most of the sixties sitcoms on DVD and a killer Pioneer player, when I get tired of the mindless dumbed down entertainment of...

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:34 PM
  2. Djcoolray replied to the thread What's Your Favorite ________?.

BMW... What do you enjoy cooking ???

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:20 PM
  3. Djcoolray liked SuperjazzyJa's post in the thread It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute.

I thought it was funny too. We live in a world where anything that says gender specific is supposed to be forbidden. A stay at home...

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:17 PM
  4. Djcoolray replied to the thread It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute.

I’m from the federal government......and I’m here to help !!!

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:13 PM
  5. Djcoolray replied to the thread Audiokarma Emoticons!.

OMG......:cool:

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:06 PM
  6. Djcoolray replied to the thread What's Your Favorite ________?.

M*A*S*H What’s your favorite thing to do round midnight ?????

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:01 PM
  7. Djcoolray replied to the thread Help. May I speak with one of the Audio-Elders please?.

I say figure out what you want as far as sound goes... Different amps and different speakers combined create a different sound. Learn...

Feb 24, 2018 at 5:54 PM
  8. Djcoolray replied to the thread Anyone have any luck with a cat that stopped eating?.

Did you try fresh catnip, milk, fresh fish, cheese....a box with a blanket inside !!

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:09 PM
  9. Djcoolray replied to the thread Always liked these little first-gen Novas.....

Built allot of these in the eighties, the suspension, brakes and limited slip rear differential from the Nova station wagon (and no,...

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:41 PM
  10. Djcoolray replied to the thread What would be the best option for this customer?.

Analyze the person for how equipment is to be used then talk to the guy about wall shelves to keep the dog from destroying it. Had a...

Feb 23, 2018 at 2:58 PM
  11. Djcoolray replied to the thread God bless the double album!.

Coming to that age and experience in California....San Francisco Bay Area in the early seventies the seeds were already gone unless you...

Feb 23, 2018 at 2:40 PM
  12. Djcoolray replied to the thread What are some ways I can upgrade my current turntable set up?.

Have you tried any cork turntable mats ? Cheap and very noticeable results !!! Rubber o-rings between the cartridge and the...

Feb 22, 2018 at 9:04 PM
  13. Djcoolray liked Brian Tambe's post in the thread What cartridges are we using?.

Absolutely!! The Audio Technica VM740ML that I just purchased and had mounted last Saturday. I have approximately 10 hours run time so...

Feb 22, 2018 at 1:44 PM
  14. Djcoolray replied to the thread What cartridges are we using?.

Can I ask you which cart you have experienced has the best sound ??

Feb 22, 2018 at 1:23 PM
  15. Djcoolray replied to the thread What cartridges are we using?.

Absolutely...

Feb 22, 2018 at 1:15 PM