Djcoolray's Recent Activity

1. Djcoolray liked 50nstillhifi's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

Apprenticeship... training assistant... "helper", terms now rarely used but were quite common back in the day where any job had a SENIOR...

Jan 20, 2019 at 7:34 PM
  2. Djcoolray liked Alobar's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

My first car, a 64 Plymouth Sport Fury was given to me at age 15 with a side swiped door and quarter panel.. After scouring the junk...

Jan 20, 2019 at 7:33 PM
  3. Djcoolray liked RobRoy's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

Back in 1970 I rebuilt the 3 speed transmission in my 1963 Rambler. This was before youtube, using a Chilton's manual. I was in 9th...

Jan 20, 2019 at 7:32 PM
  4. Djcoolray replied to the thread That guy from Va. what’s his name?.

Have fun....

Jan 20, 2019 at 12:55 PM
  5. Djcoolray replied to the thread brrrr!.

Much colder and hotter as time goes on.....that’s the global forecast for climate change for the next decade.

Jan 20, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  6. Djcoolray replied to the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

That is true, people use to do most everything for themselves, being taught to do things by most parents or the uncle that can do things...

Jan 20, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  7. Djcoolray liked Alobar's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

Hallelujah brother! :)

Jan 18, 2019 at 7:52 PM
  8. Djcoolray replied to the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

I think we live in a time where gubernatorial corporate interests should be boycotted, that people should check the source to see where...

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:51 AM
  9. Djcoolray liked onwardjames's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

@PanheadXR290 your post is a true thought provoker. Thank you for sharing your story, sir. Gotta ask, what "token minority" are you?

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:27 AM
  10. Djcoolray liked PanheadXR290's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

We don't need to wait 20 or 30 years ,the theft of 500,000 high paying commercial & industrial construction jobs is complete and I...

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  11. Djcoolray liked onwardjames's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

The unsuccessful having larger families than the successful is not a new thing. @Tom Brennan, I think the point I was trying to make is...

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:09 AM
  12. Djcoolray liked onwardjames's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

Building upon what @blhagstrom is talking about - When Darwinism is circumvented, and the stupid are allowed to procreate at a rate far...

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  13. Djcoolray replied to the thread 15 Beers Saves A Life!.

Interesting...... But not funny !!!

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:01 AM
  14. Djcoolray liked peerson's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

I wish I could find a contractor in my area that shares your philosophy! I have no problem paying top dollar for top work. Just have a...

Jan 17, 2019 at 12:50 PM
  15. Djcoolray liked 4-2-7's post in the thread Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing.

I don't know, the work I do people love and I'm always in demand and have work coming out of my ears. However I must say I'm not...

Jan 17, 2019 at 12:50 PM