1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
djnagle
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2017 at 6:36 PM
Birthday:
Oct 14, 1955 (Age: 61)
Physician Coach and OD consultant

Share This Page

djnagle

Lunatic Member, Male, 61, from Albuquerque, New Mexico

djnagle was last seen:
Jun 25, 2017 at 6:36 PM
    1. zacharold15
      zacharold15
      Hello I was wondering if you still had the rebuild manual for the Dual 1219 TT?
      1. djnagle
        djnagle
        Yes but I won't be back home until monday. I did post it in the document section.
        Nov 20, 2015
    2. opt80
      opt80
      ccccnever touched your thread on electric motors,I was working all day Saturday
    3. merrylander
      merrylander
      I thing the one done in rosewood was Jeff's (specialidiot) as I have done CR-820 and CR-2040 in rosewood and those are the only ones.
    4. Lawrie
      Lawrie
      Hi there, I noticed your post saying you have a rebuild manual for the Dual 1219. If you get a sec, I'd love to get my greasy paws on it! Thanks.

lawrie.blood@gmail.com
    5. Dave62
      Dave62
      I checked with wiredbecker a couple of months ago and he had the Econowave circuit boards. I ended up buying a set of Set of Econo's allready build by DC270 never ordered boards.
    6. pilgrum
      pilgrum
      Hi DJ did you ever post pics of those amt1c crossovers you made? if so can you send me a link thanks. I am having a hay day with remaking these it is my first xover project and I am getting no where ie the xovers have been removed for 5 months.
    7. missouricat
      missouricat
      I've got a dual 1219 apart. The service manual helps, but only so much for rebuilds. If you've got a minute, I'd sure like a copy of the PDF you've got. It'd be very much appreciated. missouricatman@yahoo.com
    8. djnagle
      djnagle
      Hi Dave, I just refirbed the AM10 then gave them to my nephew. Yep, I will be at the meet tomorrow. You?
    9. rpeter46
      rpeter46
      If memory serves, I think you were mulling over Ewaving those American Monitors-was that you, or someone else? I imagine you've got little or no excuse to miss SMAC this weekend, being in Pontiac?
    10. djnagle
      djnagle
      Hi Paul, I gave them to my nephew (sp). I can tell you that they are a lot of speaker for the money.
    11. rpeter46
      rpeter46
      Dave,
      I live in St. Clair and work in Auburn Hills. You live in Bloomfield Hills? I'm working on a set of American monitors. The model 10. Any chance of checking out your AMs anytime? Thanks!
      Paul
    12. djnagle
      djnagle
      Good luck Dave. The tailwind will take you a long distance quickly and safely. Fair winds, Dennis.
    13. Dave C
      Dave C
      Yup, I came in a little hot! Not use to a slippery airplane yet. With my Hatz when you pull power it pretty much slows right down. I;m looking forward to more testing but the wind has been blowing 20-40 mph the last 3 days.
      Dave
    14. Dave C
      Dave C
    15. yooperguy
      yooperguy
      I just picked up a long-unused Dual 1219 this week and would be very interested in receiving the 33-page PDF detailing its restoration. My e-mail is kg8yt@chartermi.net.
      Thanks!
      Bruce
    16. Neosonic
      Neosonic
      Hi! Saw your post about having a PDF for refurbishing a Dual 1219. I have one in need of refurbishing. It works fine in single-play automatic mode but I can't get it to work in manual. If you would be so kind as to send the PDF to me, I would greatly appreciate it. MY email is: ricroth@frontier.com. Many thanks, Rick
    17. djnagle
      djnagle
      Not yet Freddy. It is sailing season and my audio stuff is on hold until the leaves fall off.
    18. freddyi
      freddyi
      hey DJN - will you ever have time to get over to Carl's to hear is K's? He's got a little one that looks interesting.

Best, Freddy
    19. opt80
      opt80
      You are allright,glad to see your posts.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 14, 1955 (Age: 61)
    Physician Coach and OD consultant
    read my next novel

Audio as art, metal sculpture, sailing, creative business development

Signature

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones.