djnagle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm now to this forum but reading an old post where you had rebuild instructions from an old ford engineer for the Dual 1219 and 1229. I've got a finicky 1219 that I need to get to the bottom of. Please email me the info if you've still got it on hand. daviddonnelly@live.ca Thanks.
    djnagle
    djnagle
    Hi DAD, I'll have to fire up the old computer to find it. I'm just fresh from from the ER and have my ankle in a cast. I cant go up the stairs. Can you send a PM again in a week to remind me. It is a great manual.
    Hello I was wondering if you still had the rebuild manual for the Dual 1219 TT?
    djnagle
    djnagle
    Yes but I won't be back home until monday. I did post it in the document section.
    ccccnever touched your thread on electric motors,I was working all day Saturday
    I thing the one done in rosewood was Jeff's (specialidiot) as I have done CR-820 and CR-2040 in rosewood and those are the only ones.
    Hi there, I noticed your post saying you have a rebuild manual for the Dual 1219. If you get a sec, I'd love to get my greasy paws on it! Thanks.

lawrie.blood@gmail.com
    I checked with wiredbecker a couple of months ago and he had the Econowave circuit boards. I ended up buying a set of Set of Econo's allready build by DC270 never ordered boards.
    Hi DJ did you ever post pics of those amt1c crossovers you made? if so can you send me a link thanks. I am having a hay day with remaking these it is my first xover project and I am getting no where ie the xovers have been removed for 5 months.
    I've got a dual 1219 apart. The service manual helps, but only so much for rebuilds. If you've got a minute, I'd sure like a copy of the PDF you've got. It'd be very much appreciated. missouricatman@yahoo.com
    Hi Dave, I just refirbed the AM10 then gave them to my nephew. Yep, I will be at the meet tomorrow. You?
    If memory serves, I think you were mulling over Ewaving those American Monitors-was that you, or someone else? I imagine you've got little or no excuse to miss SMAC this weekend, being in Pontiac?
    Hi Paul, I gave them to my nephew (sp). I can tell you that they are a lot of speaker for the money.
    Dave,
    I live in St. Clair and work in Auburn Hills. You live in Bloomfield Hills? I'm working on a set of American monitors. The model 10. Any chance of checking out your AMs anytime? Thanks!
    Paul
    Good luck Dave. The tailwind will take you a long distance quickly and safely. Fair winds, Dennis.
    Yup, I came in a little hot! Not use to a slippery airplane yet. With my Hatz when you pull power it pretty much slows right down. I;m looking forward to more testing but the wind has been blowing 20-40 mph the last 3 days.
    Dave
    I just picked up a long-unused Dual 1219 this week and would be very interested in receiving the 33-page PDF detailing its restoration. My e-mail is kg8yt@chartermi.net.
    Thanks!
    Bruce
    Hi! Saw your post about having a PDF for refurbishing a Dual 1219. I have one in need of refurbishing. It works fine in single-play automatic mode but I can't get it to work in manual. If you would be so kind as to send the PDF to me, I would greatly appreciate it. MY email is: ricroth@frontier.com. Many thanks, Rick
    Not yet Freddy. It is sailing season and my audio stuff is on hold until the leaves fall off.
    hey DJN - will you ever have time to get over to Carl's to hear is K's? He's got a little one that looks interesting.

Best, Freddy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom