Aug 21, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Media:
Albums:
Director of Marketing for software company

Share This Page

dlucy

dlucy67 (Doug), Male, from Yorktown, VA

Subscriber

OK, I officially have too many restoration projects. I need an adblocker that locks me out of BarterTown, Craigslist and eBay. May 4, 2017

dlucy was last seen:
Aug 21, 2017 at 9:43 AM
    1. dlucy
      dlucy
      OK, I officially have too many restoration projects. I need an adblocker that locks me out of BarterTown, Craigslist and eBay.
    2. dlucy
      dlucy
      Ah, nuts... the TK-140X has Germaniums in it....
    3. dlucy
      dlucy
      Developing BOM lists for Kenwood KR-6160 and TK-140X
    4. dlucy
      dlucy
      Finishing up the hardwood cabinet for a HK330B
    5. dlucy
      dlucy
      Done with HK330B #3... and, yes, it is slightly different from the prior two and slightly different than any of the three schematics. Sigh.
    6. dlucy
      dlucy
      Burning in the recapped, retransistored HK330B with some rock and some jazz....
    7. dlucy
      dlucy
      The test BOM for the HK330B worked out, so on to replacing the wife's brakes. THEN back finishing the Harman Kardon receiver.
    8. dlucy
      dlucy
      Testing the application of all the parts I ordered for restoring a HK 330B and developing the recap BOM.
    9. dlucy
      dlucy
      All the bench gear is packed up for moving, so I'm twiddling my thumbs and going nuts.
    10. dlucy
      dlucy
      The B&K 1601 and 1602 power supplies need parts from Mouser, so it's time to recap the Heathkit IM-58
    11. dlucy
      dlucy
      Restoring a Pioneer SX-850
    12. dlucy
      dlucy
      Looking for used records while visiting Dallas, TX
    13. dlucy
      dlucy
      Shutting down most repair and tinkering work as I prep for a move....
    14. dlucy
      dlucy
      Replaced all the outputs in a Kenwood KR-6140A to get it back into operation, but now have different levels and noise....
    15. dlucy
      dlucy
      Giving the SC-450 a little glamour shoot before it leaves for greener pastures.
    16. dlucy
      dlucy
      Making hardwood sides for Pioneer SXes, looking for the "right" vintage turntable, and refoaming/recapping vintage Infinity speakers.
    17. dlucy
      dlucy
      Refoaming and recapping the Kappa 8's, diagnosing tuner fault in the SX-580, building Bruce Heran's tube-based headphone amp
    18. dlucy
      dlucy
      Disassembling and cleaning a pretty little SX-450 to get acquainted with how to recap and upgrade vintage SS gear
  • About

Director of Marketing for software company
    woodworker, electronics tinkering, pinball playing, listening to vinyl, sometimes road racer, old scifi buff

Signature

Contribute your experience to the Noisy Transistors You Should Replace list