Recent content by DocumentRoom

1. DocumentRoom

To be honest, ive really been to the small room sound. My control rooms in my studios are all 25...

To be honest, ive really been to the small room sound. My control rooms in my studios are all 25 by 30 or something like that. Music seems to surround me. last night i picked up speaker cabel by tara labs . the zero omega cabel. Super expensive. 12k. The magicos needeed it cause the sound is...
  2. DocumentRoom

im also looking at c45. I like ss alot. tubes have been cool with the 2200. not sure if the 2300...

im also looking at c45. I like ss alot. tubes have been cool with the 2200. not sure if the 2300 is wort it. Phono secition is the only diff. I have a clear audio annavassary table. its so so great. very detailed. i will post some pictures of it all. seams the magico mini is a hot item. people...
  3. DocumentRoom

Go to see dave at weignhart design. Ive bought millions of pro audio gear an stereo gear an i...

Go to see dave at weignhart design. Ive bought millions of pro audio gear an stereo gear an i have to say this is the best guy ive ever dealt with. hes got my biz for the rest of my life. hes cool
  4. DocumentRoom

Im in a small room 15 by 15. My control rooms at the studio would be great for these speakers...

Im in a small room 15 by 15. My control rooms at the studio would be great for these speakers. My engineer came over today an he was really i the minis. By the way he is super critical. Im mixing a record next week an want to take them in an have em above the console to mix on. should be fun...
  5. DocumentRoom

Mac 2200 im i love with it . ah the mids..

Mac 2200 im i love with it . ah the mids..
  6. DocumentRoom

Id like to join this pro audio group. Im a producer an I own documentroom studios in malibu.

Id like to join this pro audio group. Im a producer an I own documentroom studios in malibu.
  7. DocumentRoom

Im trying to see if this works can some one reply

Im trying to see if this works can some one reply
  8. DocumentRoom

hay whats going on new to ak. been working on building a system an wanted to build relationships...

hay whats going on new to ak. been working on building a system an wanted to build relationships online with this site. New gear this week magico mini and a large format recording console.
  9. DocumentRoom

The 275 is a great amp. I use it alot. Very warm. THis amp really can make any speaker i have jump

The 275 is a great amp. I use it alot. Very warm. THis amp really can make any speaker i have jump
  10. DocumentRoom

mac 501 an magico mini 2 anyone

And to be honest I will yell it out an i dont kow if anyone can hear me but "the magico min 2 is so worth 30 grand" everyone thinks im crazy now i bet
  11. DocumentRoom

i Will try an explain what im fealing when i listen. Im kind of weirded out when i listen to the speakers. I have lot of speakers maybe 30 diffent pairs. the magico minis are so emotional that its hard to explain. very detailed an just natural. Im in studios working with live bands every day an...
  12. DocumentRoom

Ya ive been trying to hear the big hansens forever. I own a large recording studio in malibu...

Ya ive been trying to hear the big hansens forever. I own a large recording studio in malibu. Im going to add a big set of mains to my mix room but want them to be the right speaker. the new magico 80 grand one coming out might be it.
  13. DocumentRoom

shellys out here in valley an magnolia. good service.

shellys out here in valley an magnolia. good service.
  14. DocumentRoom

I know I dont think ive messed up. i like how they sound with the mac gear. i have chord amps to...

I know I dont think ive messed up. i like how they sound with the mac gear. i have chord amps to at the studio but have been a fan of mac gear for ever
  15. DocumentRoom

wow this is cool Ive been locked in my listening room with my magico minis for 37 hrs. Im triping on how great they sound. My 501 mac push them nicely
Back
Top Bottom