Dec 17, 2017 at 2:25 PM

Share This Page

dogscanskate

Super Member, Male, from Montreal

dogscanskate was last seen:
Dec 17, 2017 at 2:25 PM
    1. DanDb7
      DanDb7
      Hi, i was told on the Chat room that you might know someone in Montreal that can clean, adjust and bring back to original specs my very clean sansui AU-D9 integrated amp...i just don't want to bring it to any improvised electronic wizard...
    2. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      Yvonn! ya ole rascal! where ya been??:) Have'nt seen ya in chat for a coons age! git yer fanny in there soon or ima gonna git ya! lol! I been keepin an eye out for that LP for ya, but I've had no luck :(
    3. OvenMaster
      OvenMaster
      Thank you, Yvon, very much :)
      Tom
    4. Gohan
      Gohan
      Happy New Year!!
    5. thefragger
      thefragger
      Merry New Year!

See you in 2009!
    6. Coco Laboy
      Coco Laboy
      Hey there. I can't believe anyone knows who Coco Laboy is. My name is Corey and my favourite Uncle started calling me Coco Laboy. It wasn't until a few years after he passed away that I googled it . It makes sense because he worked on building Olympic Stadium and lived in Montreal in the 70's. How is Montreal these days. One of my favourite cities in the world. I've been a Habs fan all of my life. Even made the pilgramage to see my first game at the forum before they shut it down. Of course it was the 11-1 beatdown by Detroit. I would pay $100 for a smoked meat sandwich from Swartz's right now. lol
  • About

Signature

Linn Lp-12, Naim Aro, Dyna XX-2, Art Audio Vinyl One
    Exposure Classic XXII cdp, Neuance shelves...