Recent content by dontmindme

1. dontmindme

Heresy V4

Interesting! Where did you find info on these?
  2. dontmindme

Recommend an obscure album/artist...

GA-20. Just got it today. Blues/Soul. Good music, though not the greatest recorded album... good stuff though.
  3. dontmindme

The Worst La Scalas You've Ever Seen, a Restoration.

If parking a car on the veneer won’t flatten it, there must be something wrong with the veneer or process.....? It shouldn’t take all that.
  4. dontmindme

What Do You Like for Breakfast

Just made biscuits and gravy! Crowd favorite!
  5. dontmindme

How To Stream My PC FLACs to My Analog Stereo Sys?

Does your laptop have WiFi and Bluetooth? If so, you should be good to stream your files.
  6. dontmindme

How To Stream My PC FLACs to My Analog Stereo Sys?

Just hooked this up to my system, works well https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F6ZP5WF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  7. dontmindme

If it wasn't for record changers I probably wouldn't be playing vinyls

Nope, don’t have one. My main table is manual and I have a couple autos when I’m lazy.
  8. dontmindme

Klipsch Heresy + Marantz 1030 : Yeah or Nay ?

Snap them up for $100 if all the drivers work? Can you audition?
  9. dontmindme

Anyone Use More than 2 Klipsch Speakers at a time?

Klipschorns and Cornwall’s on a Kenwood KR-9600. Definitely a wall of sound. One set on “A”, the other on “B” so I can if I want to or not. Depends on my mood and music.....
  10. dontmindme

Do you stop your TT when switching records?

Nope, I lift them off and change them with it spinning. Mine is a manual belt drive.
  11. dontmindme

Kenwood KR 6600

I have a KR-6600 driving Heresy’s in my den. Nice sounding setup. Perfect power for those Klipsch speakers.
  12. dontmindme

Calling the Klipsch experts, come in Klipsch experts!

I'll bite, opinions WILL vary..... Cornwall -Chorus Forte Heresy - KG4 I do have Klipschorn, Cornwall and Heresy, the rest is from friends opinions who have the others. Some say the Chorus rivals the Cornwall or may best it. Not sure on that. As for value, I've seen that vary widely from...
  13. dontmindme

Let's mod a PL-41 !

Running a DL-110 on mine great old solid table. Wouldn’t get rid of it for the world.
  14. dontmindme

Help me select a set of speakers... or maybe it's an amp I need?

One of my systems is a Kenwood KR-6600 (56 watts) with a set of Heresy II’s at 96 dB. I listen to the same stuff you listen to. It’ll rock the house, or sound good 4 feet in front of it at low volumes. That Sansui 5000 suggested is also a great choice, it really can push the bass. I’ve heard it...
  15. dontmindme

Help me select a set of speakers... or maybe it's an amp I need?

More than 50 watts power and higher then 96 dB efficient speakers oughta get you there.
Back
Top Bottom