doodle6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Don,

Dang, just found your message from about 5 months ago. If you want to get me, my phone number is 972-822-4261. That's a LOT more reliable than AK email. Obviously, I'm not used to checking it. Sorry.

Yes, I have L220s and several others. As a matter of fact, I did a count not too long ago and have close to 60 pairs of speakers, the big majority of them JBLs. All the way from smallish 2 ways to 4350s. And some Altecs, Scott, Boston Acoustics, Niles, Paradigm.... You ought to come over some time with some CDs to play.

Keep in touch.

Michael
    Good morning to ya, Michael.

Glad to hear from you as I thought about you just the other day. I know you have been feeling the heat as well. I wondered if you still had those L220's or something like that model?

Yea, a lot of guys here have been talking about that place. Looks like it is a nice place to visit & buy gear.

My piggy bank is on the lean side right now, but that would be just great to go by that place. Hopefully we can get to do that soon. Will be in touch & do call me when you feel like it.

Take care & maybe this will be the last week of 100F temps & get some needed rain soon.

Don
    (972) 913-0177
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom