1. doucanoe

Returning to MN for a Visit

Looking forward to seeing you Aaron!
  2. doucanoe

Happy Birthday doucanoe!

Thanks everybody!
  3. doucanoe

Happy Birthday doucanoe!

Thanks everybody! For those who have asked, I've been more about just enjoying the music and not chasing gear in the last several years. Running with a nice but simplified (low maintenance) rig consisting mainly of a pair of Ejfud Reso's, Pass Aleph 3 and a Redboy Audio passive preamp. Sources...
  4. doucanoe

R.I.P. Mike Jarve

Not sure where to start with this. Generous and selfless to a fault, Mike was one of those rare people you meet in life that make you smile every time you think of them. Besides just being a good friend, his enthusiasm for this hobby was one of the things that kept me engaged when my own...
  5. doucanoe

R.I.P. Mike Jarve

I was just informed about Mikes passing and came here to get more info. I'm floored by this news and am at a bit of a loss for words at this time. Bob, I'm not in a position to call at the moment but will do so tomorrow.
  6. doucanoe

Happy Birthday doucanoe!

Hey, thanks everybody!
  7. doucanoe

Jaymanaa: Stories and Sayings

Just one of my super powers
  8. doucanoe

Happy Birthday to doucanoe!

Thanks Andy! We have been doing some remodeling around here just trying to knock it out a room or area at a time. A complete master bath upstairs and flooring on the main floor is done now. Probably do the 2nd bath upstairs and a few other things done over the winter and into spring. How ya been?
  9. doucanoe

Happy Birthday to doucanoe!

Thanks everyone! Here's my room now a day. Bad photos but its all I have at the ready. Probably a little different than the last time I posted here.
  10. doucanoe

Altec Horn Single Cell dimensions/patterns

I'm not entirely sure I know what you need when you say "outer part of the profile and the front and the back edges". Sketch what you want and indicate dim's needed and post or message. That, or steal a photo off the net and do the same. It will save us both time and you will hopefully get what...
  11. doucanoe

Altec Horn Single Cell dimensions/patterns

I would put together some measurements for you but mine are tar filled. All I could help with would be exit dims and overall length to throat.
  12. doucanoe

How's things Andy! Everything is going fine over here. I haven't been hanging out here much but...

How's things Andy! Everything is going fine over here. I haven't been hanging out here much but have been poking my head in more frequently lately. I guess it's that time of year again! Hope everything is going well with you guys also.
  13. doucanoe

Happy Birthday to doucanoe

Hey there! Thanks to all! Had a nice day at the MN State Fair with my family. We are in the middle of a main floor remodel project but hope to be wrapping that up soon. I haven't been messing with audio much because of that. I'm excited about the notion of getting my system back together once...
  14. doucanoe

Lets See All Them Axes

The Tenor is a Harmony. The rest are Kay and Harmony along with 1 Supro El Capitan.
  15. doucanoe

Lets See All Them Axes

Hi my name is Ron, and I suffer from guitar acquisition syndrome...
Back
Top Bottom