Recent content by doug1542

1. D

New (to me) Klipsch Chorus I's

Oak. If they have OO after the Chorus they are oiled oak.
  2. D

Favorite “One Liner’s” from albums??

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
  3. D

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

Feb 12 2006
  4. D

Juicy Music Blueberry Xtreme no power-schematic?

That has happened to other people. You might have to sign up again and a mod or Chad might be able to get your old account back up.
  5. D

Juicy Music Blueberry Xtreme no power-schematic?

If you go to the Klipsch forum in the 2 channel section there is a thread started by Mark Deneen called-Maybe you have a Juicy Question? There are schematics on page 7 and you can ask him questions. He will answer faster if you pm him. I think you need 5 posts to send pm's.
  6. D

"Back in the day", where did you buy your first piece of gear?

I bought my first stereo from Wisconsin Discount Stereo in 1978 or 79. It was a Sansui G5000 receiver, Technics sl-d2 turntable and some RTR 3 ways with a 10 inch woofer. A couple weeks later I got a Pioneer CT-F950 cassette deck which made some nice sounding tapes for in the car. I also got...
  7. D

The Comically Misunderstood Lyric Thread

I used to think Metal Gods by Judas Priest was Cattle Guards. A kid my cousin went to school with thought Smoke on the water was Sloooow walking Waaaalter.
  8. D

Klipsch KPT-942-M. Need opinions.

You should go ask on the Klipsch forum. Maybe someone over there has heard both.
  9. D

AK'er who does repairs in Las Vegas

I thought it was BLHagstrom but it looks like he lives in Washington now.
  10. D

Tube dac 11 sounds grainy and rattly on some songs

Did you ever get this figured Out?
  11. D

List your Klipsch speakers

Klipsch speakers forte ll Quartet Heresy Academy Kg .5
  12. D

Xiang Sheng DAC-01A (AKA Grant Fidelity DAC-09)

dac I have the Grant dac09. I love it. I've thought of trying the 11 but this sounds so good I can't get myself to spend that much more without hearing it first. The tube that I like best is the GE red 5 star triple mica. I have some extras if you would like to try one out.
  13. D

Just about to pull the trigger on a Maverick D1 w/upgrades

maverick D-1 I have the Grant DAC-09. The best I have tried is the GE 5670 red 5-star triple mica. If you want to try one let me know. I also have red 5-star 2 mica, white 5 star, sylvania gold brand and a tung sol that was thrown in that I haven't listened to yet.
  14. D

Radio Call in Contests, what did YOU win!

I won some albums, the ones I remember are Pablo Cruise-A place in the sun and Aja. The one that I won't forget was when I won a pair of tickets to Ted Nugent. I went to pick them up the day of the show and the dj whose name was Jack Daniels told me someone had picked them up already. He felt...
  15. D

Is there a switch to alternate between two receivers?

switch I use a Niles DPS-1.
Back
Top Bottom