Recent content by Dougfresh

1. D

Jvc QL-7 replacement stylus

Anyone know what is a good replacement stylus for my JVC QL-7?
  2. D

Cr-800 output transistors

Cr-800 transistors I am not too sure if all need replacing. I have a meter, but don't know exactly how to test them.
  3. D

Cr-800 output transistors

Anyone know where I can find the four output transistors for the cr-800? Or even better, what four transistors I need? Which two on top and which ones on the bottom of the heat sink? I have been looking a lot with no luck. Thanks,
  4. D

Ok I will check out those sites. I am not even sure of the transistors I'm looking for but I'll...

Ok I will check out those sites. I am not even sure of the transistors I'm looking for but I'll take a look, ha. I probably need to find out what I need then I'll see if they have it. Thanks for the references and the help Doug
  5. D

I am having issues with no relay click and no signal on my cr-800. Any suggestions?

I am having issues with no relay click and no signal on my cr-800. Any suggestions?
  6. D

CR-800 Receiver

Anyone know what parts I need for the four output power transistors in the cr-800? I am having a problem with the relay not clicking in after powering on. I get no sound, any suggestions?
  7. D

Hey I am new to the AK site, and I hear you are a yamaha professional. I have a cr-800 that I am...

Hey I am new to the AK site, and I hear you are a yamaha professional. I have a cr-800 that I am trying to fix. I get no signal out and my power relay no longer clicks on. I was wondering if you knew the original part numbers for the 4 power transistors that I need. I m thinking this may be the...
Back
Top Bottom