Recent content by Douglas Jesse

1. D

ASi Teknologies and Fritz Speakers says "thanks!!"

On behalf of both ASi Tek and Fritz Speakers, we would like to extend a warm thanks to all Ak fest staff, exhibitors, attendees and any other people involved with making this the best show we have ever had. Thanks to all that stopped by our room 533 this year. We simply cannot wait for the next...
  2. D

Informal SMAC Roll call!

My name is Doug. I come to the meets with my tech-friend adam. We have a great time and keep a open mind and most of all, enjoy the music!!! :beer:
  3. D

Last ones gone.

BTW, I also enjoyed listening to that Ipod-320kbs MP3/Audio Techinica earphone setup when I first arrived. Good listening to who ever owned that setup! :music: I forgot your name/username.... Thanks, Doug
  4. D

Last ones gone.

Hi everyone! We had a great time seeing all you again! Nice meeting some new people as well! Those were really good wraps from einstein! Nothing but great fun, great times, great people and great audio! Look forward to the next meet! :banana: Thanks! :beer:
  5. D

Please welcome our newest vendor ASi Teknologies

Hi everyone, Thanks for the warm welcome. You are all a bunch of great guys. I look forward to AK fest and assisting you guys when needed. I look to have a ton of fun here. We are located in "beautiful" warren michigan....lol The spelling is correct, its unique, like some of the things we...
  6. D

Getting ready for January 2008 SMAC?

Nice meeting everyone! I had a great time and nice meeting a great group of people. Look forward to the next meetup! :beerchug:
  7. D

Who is Going to the 2006 AK Fest?

Hi, No I used to live at 696 and Dequindre before, now I live at 10 mile and Hoover area. Wish I had time to listen (my reference system got damaged from the flood I had back in February...), its been many months, I have been working 20 hour days since October 2005.... Thanks all...
  8. D

Who is Going to the 2006 AK Fest?

I'll be there sometime in the morning, since I live practically 15 minutes away. Should be lots of fun! :banana:
  9. D

What Gear Are You Bringing to the 2006 AK Fest?

I'll be bringing a fully modified Reference Audio Mods Demo Samsung HD-950 to play around with and listen in a few systems, should be fun!! :banana:
Back
Top Bottom