Recent content by Dpats

1. D

JBL LE14a surrounds

Has anyone ever seen LE 14a’s with the surrounds glued to the front of the cones? These are O.E. cones and have never been refoamed. I am going to refoam these and was wondering if anyone has ever come across this . I was under the impression that all had the foams glued to the rear?
  2. D

JBL crossover help

I will be be using 4 tube mono blocks . Was hoping to use existing mix & match existing JBL crossovers which I already have sitting around . LX-5, N-2400, LX-5 , and LX8. I was wondering if anyone has done any experimenting with these different combos with any success . JBL suggestions differ...
  3. D

JBL crossover help

Need some suggestions on crossovers for a custom JBL speaker system I’m putting together. I’ve got a minigon with 8 ohm le10a’s and le20’s. I’m building a custom box to house some le14a’s, also 8 ohm to use for lower bass. I also was thinking of using some le175’s with mashers to cover some of...
  4. D

McIntosh A116 version help

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a different version of the A116A . I am re capping one for a friend , and the version he has is different than any I have seen before . It only has 2 boards instead of 3 . Everything is identical on the outside, but inside it’s missing the board that...
  5. D

JBL crossover help

The n1200 is the correct crossover for the D130 and LE175 . I’m looking to add the 075 as the 175 isn’t a true tweeter and I’m looking to get more high range. Looks like there are a couple of options for crossovers to do this , I just don’t know exactly how you wire the two crossovers to the...
  6. D

JBL crossover help

7. D

JBL crossover help

anyone have a wiring diagram for running dual crossovers for JBL 3 way system running .. D130 , LE175, and 075 tweeters ? Will be using N1200 and N2400 crossovers ,. All drivers are 16ohm . Any help please
  8. D

Dunlavy SC VI woofer replacement

has anyone have any experience with replacement of the 10” woofer drivers in these speakers ? Any suggestions ? Thanks, Dan
  9. D

Fisher 500c power switch bypass

Thanks Larry , just wanted to make sure before I blew something up .
  10. D

11. D

Does anyone have a diagram of how to bypass the power switch to have constant power ? My power switch has gone bad and I just want to install a cord switch .
  12. D

202 B input problem

That was it ! Everything is working great now !! This unit was once owned by Glen Ford, was bought at an action in Dallas years back.
  13. D

202 B input problem

Thanks Dave ! I think that may be it . I don't recall seeing any jumpers , I will check when I get home tonight . Let's hope that's all it is . Thanks for the info !
  14. D

202 B input problem

just picked up a X 202b last weekend , problem is the only input that works is the aux2/tape, with the tape monitor on . None of the other inputs work . Looks like someone has gone in and replaced many caps , and by the quality of the work it must have been done by someone with a bit of...
  15. D

Gal Needs Help! Fisher 481A Amp Stand Alone Conversion...Help Most Appreciated!

Thanks for all the help , one last question ... the CL-80 ? Is it one or two to be installed ?
Back
Top Bottom