1. dracoss

Please Help!

OK lets Get on this....
  2. dracoss

Anyone Have Thoughts ON ADC Cart

Thank you I'll Look for the article.
  3. dracoss

How Many Times

For a while I was stacking equipment, if I had to guess it would have fill three truck beds. When My sons would come over they thought it was there own private stereo store. Thing is they never had to pay.....Well I know they enjoyed them but dang some of those items I would have like to keep!
  4. dracoss

Anyone Have Thoughts ON ADC Cart

Got this handed to me years ago. I played in a technics table. Not sure I remember the sound. Its a ADC Integra XLM-1. If you have knowledge of this Cart please share your opinion.
  5. dracoss

How Many Times

I know I have many times let go of pieces of equipment only later to say to myself ( What was I thinking ). Curious what piece of equipment you let go of that you wished you hadn't. I have done it way to many times but my first was a very old and very big pioneer tube amp. I let go of it...
  6. dracoss

Good Ole Nova 7 B

I hope it helps, I did have to shave just a bit on the speaker holes to get them in but not by a lot. Let me know how it works out for you!
  7. dracoss

Dual Renovation

Nemo, Not sure if the guy is on ebay but he had dust covers for many different models. I think he makes them. I just looked and not seeing his listings. But Might have to do a deep dive on that. Good to meet another dual fan! I will be looking for the models you mentioned for sure. Thanks so much.
  8. dracoss

Dual Renovation

gnuyork I bet it is, I know it does wonders on mine! The 601 is a nice looking table...
  9. dracoss

Dual Renovation

Thank you.
  10. dracoss

Is it just me?

Right! The customer has since past, but what a guy! He was one of the first software developers at nasa. But Loved Music and Sound Systems.
  11. dracoss

Is it just me?

Your right I have only heard a couple of very high end tables in my life. But I do get to sell some very high end systems and setup. I just know what my ear tells me. Very few customers these days are looking for tables. So most of what I do is Digital.
  12. dracoss

Good Ole Nova 7 B

Here are the parts I used, Fountek FE85 3" Full Range Speaker Driver Part # 296-717,Vifa D19TD-27-08 3/4" Poly Dome Tweeter Part # 299-124,Dayton Audio XO3W-500/4K 3-Way Speaker Crossover 500/4,000 Hz Part # 260-152, Fairfield PF-5 Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Nic here is your Picture, nfafan there is...
  13. dracoss

Good Ole Nova 7 B

Boon, Thank you! Christian B thank you as well! Gnesen I did I went with a big crossover and forgive me its been many months from the time I started this project, I keep the original woofers but went with metal mids and dome tweeters. If you real curious I can login and look at the parts I ordered.
  14. dracoss

Is it just me?

I have a Linn Sondek LP 12 I got handed to me. It has a ASAKA cart and needle on it original. Its attached to a parasound Zphono and it sounds amazing! I know these where not considered to be the best LINN had but damn it sounds clear with no discernable problems. Does any one else have one this...
  15. dracoss

Good Ole Nova 7 B

I did use a 000 steal wool sorry forgot to mention that it was a two week process between initial minwax stain and the watco. I guess I should have mentioned that ! Listening to Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs right now and couldn't be happier! 43 year old speakers are rocking! Thing is with this...
Back
Top Bottom